Tayutau Kemuri wa Tsukamenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Interference and Impatience

Dex-chan lover
i know they had to add drama into the series one way or another, but it's always kind of annoying to see "misunderstanding" drama that are so easily solvable

i still love this series though
the same thing we've been saying last chapter, this is forced stupid drama and has considerably lowered my enjoyment of the series A LOT

Dex-chan lover
Man like 90% of relationships end because of easily solvable misunderstandings. It's the most realistic drama you could throw in.
i wouldn't disagree on you with this, but this misunderstanding is different than actual relationship issue irl, you don't get misunderstanding like this irl unless one of the side is batshit insane or extremely paranoid and these two character isn't even dating yet on top of the male MC response on previous chapter

misunderstanding stuff irl relationship are also frustrating in a different way, but at least it's not forced in a way like this

Damn, some of you can't really handle an ounce of frustration, hardships and miscommunications are a part of life, it's human, especially at early stages of friendships and relationships, and it's not like this is a kanokari type of situation either
i'm finding it funny that you think that people can't handle frustration and hardship simply because some people doesn't like bs forced drama in series they read because it's just annoying to read
and kanokari are the worst offender of bs forced drama with a massive cuck MC on top of that, fucker doesn't even have the balls to confess despite how many chapters in that series already

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
to be fair to him, he's green and has no idea what the menhera is doing
also, Miyako is an airhead, so she also does not really pick up on it as well
this might end terribly for menhera, with her losing a friend
Unfortunate that it won’t happen because we all know she’s gonna have a redemption arc despite being a total bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread