Team Medical Dragon - Vol. 25 Ch. 210 - Epilogue 2: In Your Hands

Thanks for translating this till the end, also was reading this from the batoto days and was sad nobody was going to translate it back in the days
once again THANK YOU, nothing beats closure
also what an ending <3

MMZ

Thank you for translating this great series to the end.
I started reading this when I was in high school and I can't believe that I finally read the ending after becoming an intern doctor and learning first hand about the hardships of medical practice.
At the the end it seems like change was beginning to occur for them and I can only hope that one day we in Jordan will be able to catch up (sadly it seems we still have a long way to go).

Dex-chan lover
I was 14 when I started reading this and now I'm 27! Finally, it ended!

Group Leader
I wish we had a bit more of a glimpse into their future but... that's fine on its own I guess, it's completed with a nice story.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for sticking with this great series to the end!

Thanks for finally finishing the translations for this series! It's crazy that I started reading this as a kid and finally was able to read the ending now.

Fed-Kun's army
What a ride. Been reading this from junior high school and its finally finished when im in last year of college. Thank you to all those scanlation teams, thank you.

An end to a wonderful manga! With good translations to match. Thank you for letting us experience this at this quality. Damn, never been this fulfilled.

Thank you so much for completing the scanlation of this manga, I've given up hope for ever finishing it, but you made me super happy and I'm grateful that there's teams out there doing work like this!

Thank you. I started reading this forever ago, and I never thought I'd see the ending. And to see that it ended so well just means that I owe you thanks all the more. This has been an awful year for pretty much everyone in the entire world, and you all deserve thanks and appreciation for making it even just a little bit better for a handful of people.

Good job.

Congratulations.

Thank you.

Double-page supporter
thanks for the translation ! didn't thought I'd get to read it whole

I just started read it last month, thank you for finishing translation for this manga.
Great work guys!

MD@Home
Thanks so much for taking the time and putting so much hard work to finish this
Hope y’all have a great holiday and happy new year!

Users who are viewing this thread