Tearmoon Empire Story: The Reincarnation Reversal Story of the Princess, Starting from the Guillotine~@COMIC - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Superfan's dream. 😂

Hired writer so she can get her story fix. 😂

Well, at least, the girl is learning.

I'm enjoying the character development. Mia seems readily flawed, yet she is learning from her experiences and others to grow as a person. :3

Honestly feel that this series deserves getting more attentions from readers :s

Double-page supporter
@SakuraOrihime I think Glasses-kun also said something about feeding the poor to regain their strength and health. Although there must be some underlying problem if the people of the slums don't have a way to provide/work for themselves. Not being able to make a livable wage or some kind of prejudices against slum dwellers that makes it hard to find decent work. Are food prices or rents too high? What is causing the poverty? Social injustice? Just building the hospital and giving food relief is just a baid-aid fix to a bullet wound. It's not addressing the underlying problem.

Group Leader
@Mojo
I think what Glasses is proposing is something almost akin to a food bank system that you see in modern times, except this time it's subsidized by the state. If people are better fed and don't have to spend the majority of their waking lives wondering about how they're going to feed themselves and their family, it would actually go some way in improving the community (more opportunities to work, community has more spending power etc). Obviously this doesn't solve the issue entirely, but remember that the premise of the manga is that the entire country is teetering on the edge of economic oblivion, so this isn't just a problem in one district, if anything you could just say it's a microcosm of what's happening across the board (or what's to come for the rest of the country), except just in a much more visible way to the public. Remember, the original history reaches a point where even a family like Mia's (that seem quite well off for commoners) are eventually reduced to abject poverty. If systemic problems were easy to solve, then we wouldn't really have a story here. Change is going to either happen very slowly, or very quickly once the guillotine gets rolled out.

Fed-Kun's army
aaah thank you so much for the updates!!! this series is so good lmao i'm so glad we get more of it <3 mia cracks me up

Double-page supporter
@Meo In chapter 1 those two in the end are there in her execution which suggest they are indeed deeply involved in the revolution.

Group Leader
Miaitis is one of the best parts of this story. The gap between reality and impressions is hilarious. XDD

@Mojo Yep yep, that's why I can't help but wonder if only that will be enough... o3o"

@Amarrez Yeah, even with Mia's rising popularity she's not exactly safe from a revolution... If they can at least stop the pandemic before it happens or at least lessen the gravity of it it should help, since the pandemic is confirmed to make the little recovery they managed to get with glasses recent measures go poof... The real question is if the hospital and food distributions are enough... I suppose it depends also on which plague they're going against, even a common cold can be mega deadly with the right circumstances... hmm.. o3o

Users who are viewing this thread