Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
i don't usually like rooting for the underdog, but Abel is hella adorable here

Dex-chan lover
If you want to know the whole story, the official english novel has already been translated.

Vol 1 & 2 is available on google play store, it cover the destruction arc and later volume will not cover the destruction arc anymore (the thing with revolution

Dex-chan lover
Instead of discussing who is the best love interest, we should focus on how cute Mia is in any dress.

I have to say, as a French person, those Robespierre memes give me life, in a way I didn’t expect this murder-happy fucker could. Y’all are geniuses

Double-page supporter
I have to confess that I don't want Mia to end up with Sion because they look too much alike, like they're literally siblings or twins. That's all. & she'd better end up with the other one because he brings out her hidden humble & modest heart, even if just to match his shy & suppressed one.

yeehaw seems like she only finds abel attractive in all her lives lol

Aggregator gang
@OllyMolly have been reading the ln lately.
as sion is one of the guys spearheading her death in the previous live she would like nothing more that staying away from him.

after discovering the bloody diary changing contents. she renewed her dislike towards sion. even though they know eachother his timeline. he still cause her to die. with no warnings from him.
she questioned him about his moral standards. and confirm that she doenst like it.

in both timeline she was innocent. but is blamed for everything that went wrong.
sion would kill without bias, also without effort to understand. as long as there are enough people wanting her dead, he justifies himself as: it cant be helped you are the one who chose this. i did everything i could.
while he has spies everywhere and just stood there doing nothing till its to late.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@8bitholic 100% perfect
It's the duty of a royal to keep its shit toguether, otherwise it's off with its head.
Having the most authority means having the most responsibility, if you fuck up enough that your people want you dead, you're fucked
This is why, only having 50 to 100ish years of history, modern systems are giving their last breaths despite, the people with authority aren't held accountable for their actions.

Users who are viewing this thread