Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
I think that prince's bodyguard, wood-something is having grudge against the empire or so, he always suspects Mia for everything.

I love it
Sometimes we need people who sceptical to this one 'perfect' and 'wise' princess.

Wow so they also were also dumb. They blamed her just cuz of a handkerchief that anyone could have made.

@Songhee
I think they blamed her because it was the work of high ranking nobles from the Tearmoon Empire and they think that because she is at the top of the hierarchy in the empire she surely has smthg to do with it (because the nobles can't act from their own volition or smthg??!)
The Prince's guard seem to think that as the highest rankec she should take responsibility for her surbodinates or sthg, which is dumb. In the original plot she hadn't staged the kidnapping either, but because she didn't deny anything or cared, the prince and the others hated her even more.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like kage no jitsuryokusha ni naritakute but in a different way and I'm loving every second of it.

Dex-chan lover
Deadpan narrator = best girl.
I swear, every time a new chapter of Tearmoon Empire comes out I want to give it a perfect score, but then I remember I already did it a long time ago, so I just sit here fangirling by myself.

Dex-chan lover
The evidence they "needed" to frame her the entire time was a goddamn handkerchief? How was everyone around Mia managing to be so far up their ass that they were stupider than Mia?
Did stupid justice prince even figure out that the kidnapping was his own men? It's his own country's fault for EVERYTHING while his hypocritical self goes around denouncing others. The bodyguard was probably in on the kidnapping and went up there as damage control

v4v

@ phoenixden
> I forget if it's pointed out earlier, but they kinda whitewashed Liora. In the novel (at least in the translated version I bought), Liora's very explicitly said to be of a darker skin (deep tanned/broze, I think) color and from a tribal nation. Clearly meant to be indigenous analogue. Shame that they did that, but Japan does what it does.

fuck off with your racism remarks, who the fuck care? Just enjoy the story. I don't care if the characters are white or black, they're the same as long as their roles in the story don't change.

Users who are viewing this thread