Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

It's not clear here or might be explained further in the next chapter, but in the novel the reason why this incident is damning to Mia
is not because they suspected Mia of being the ringleader of the whole incident. They were clearly aware that she is not actually involved in any way with it, as also seen in this chapter with Keithwood who only brought it up as a precaution. She was hated due to their views that a leader should be able to control their subordinates and punish them if they did any wrongdoing. Mia not doing anything previously implies tacit approval of the whole affair, which is another reason to be added to their Mia shit list.

Wait a second. That means that Tia was innocent all along. At least in the case of the kidnapping.
Sure, she didn't care in the slightest, but that doesn't mean that she was responsible for it. Much least that she was the mastermind.
She was just a convenient scapegoat. Even if being completely unawere of the world aroun you is something bad, especially for a ruler, that doesn't mean she was actively malicious.
Seriously, just how mucf money could a princess spend in her whims to actually affect the economy of a empire?

Thank your for your hardwork!
I love this manga,that expression is hella hillarious
The Novel is very good and the manga bring the expression of the character
Shoujo isn't my favorite,but I found myself captivated by this series
Love Mia ❤️

Supporter
Mia has always been more of a Marie Antoinette figure - someone who came to represent the corruption and callousness of the ruling class - rather than a genuine villainess.

Aggregator gang
@PFactory
Actually, from what i recall, they did think she was responsible, it was the saintess that figured out that Mia wasn't responsible but hated that she did nothing and didn't say anything to the other three because doing nothing was just as bad in her eyes.

Mia almost loses her respect when she decides to not severely punish them later before saying she wants to give them a chance to repent, the other three, like this manga chapter says, were convinced Mia was responsible.
@Doramas Easy, she didn't by herself, the nobles are highly corrupt and many lied to her about the situation or tricked her into doing things that would benefit them but make her look evil when she was mostly just really damn stupid, and that made her image look worse.

She was arrogant and also so seemingly evil that no one thought there was any way it was all accidents or that she was that dumb, as the manga and novels show, she really was that dumb, it's just that her idiocy in this timeline leads to good results to everyone while in the last one, it always resulted in tragedy and more hatred targeted at her.

Dex-chan lover
its going to be mentioned in the future story that the moment mia got executed in the previous timeline, everything goes downhill and some of them will realize that there's something beyond mia character as selfish princess
dunno why, but somehow i feel mia-sama kinda deserve this treatment right now after you see how she act when all of the chaos happened in the previous timeline

Double-page supporter
Tearmoon? More like tears of blood moon!

I dunno, I kinda just wanted to make the pun because the pic. Another amazing chapter, of course.

THESE ARE THE MISUNDERSTANDINGS I LIVE FOR (thank you so much for translating, i’m forever grateful😭😭😭)

Double-page supporter
So in the first place the protagonist was not even a villainess, she was just a dumb selfish rich kid. This kind of make me hate those three "JuStiCE" people a little bit.

@onionskins I know right?? They just suspected her and because of that... They resented a completely innocent person of doing the crime when she was just a "haters gonna hate" type

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for the chapter this is such a great story

In the original timeline, you have to think that revolutionary idiots that killed Mia, were the next to go to the guillotine. Their every bit as out of touch as she is. (Yes she had to know about it, oh not doing anything is every bit as bad)

So Mia was actually not even proven guilty for the crimes she'd purportedly done and was guillotined for??? WTF. So there is a villain in the shadows behind all this.
Also, their assumptions about the current Mia are absolutely hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
@lasercats Ikr I love these type of mangos where the supporting casts are the ones moving the plot while the mc is blissfully unaware.

Dex-chan lover
@RamenRider
Yes, next time, a noble destroys a forest in Tiona's land, kidnap that tribe as slaves, and frames it on Mia's name.
The Prince came to kill Mia again. And this time, the Prince even kills prince Abel and Mia's maid as a bonus.
Mia once again saved the day, the forest, the tribe, and the tribe's chief's long lost son in the orphan in chapter 2.

Next time, the Prince will invade Prince Abel's country to kill prince Abel again.

I told everyone that Prince is the main villain of this series.

All the prince needs is someone telling him that a noble is bad (lie or truth), he will come without fail to invade that country and kill the royalty + nobles of the said country.

@Loli_Omamoritai - Wait are you serious at this part
Yes, next time, a noble destroys a forest in Tiona's land, kidnap that tribe as slaves, and frames it on Mia's name.
The Prince came to kill Mia again. And this time, the Prince even kills prince Abel and Mia's maid as a bonus.

But in your next line you state
Next time, the Prince will invade Prince Abel's country to kill prince Abel again.

So which is it?? Both events can't happen as how do you
kill Prince Abel for a second time?

Also, are you serious that
Mia's maid Anne dies in her second life?!

Users who are viewing this thread