Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
@darknesspker
It's the diary, Mia diary changing everytime she changed the future, in one timeline she framed to have destroy a forest and cause massive problem and executed, but as she solved this as well. The spy forced to get away from Mia country and decide to frame Abel this time.

@Mick96 - I see. So just to confirm
In Mia's second (current life) no one important to her dies correct? She simply was seeing the future through her diary in which if she did nothing she would be framed for the forest, Abel getting killed, Anne getting killed correct?

MIa did nothing wrong!
Seriously, how stuck up in the ass you have to be, to blame actions of all people on the highest authority figure and implying that this figure behind every random bad things that happen?
They deserved everything that happened with them after revolution for being this much pigheaded. In a way, it was very satisfying to read.

Honestly, reading the spoiler Mia is really the most relatable character here rather than those three justicefag. I mean if I was born as some royalty I might end up like her instead of those wise ruler type.

this manga adaptation has been REALLY faithful to the LN so far, even the side dialogue and thoughts are interestingly interpreted

@onionskins
Some of those spoiler are not what happened.

@darknesspker
Yes, she was reading about revolution happening and reasons again from the changing diary. I don't remember Sion even being a part of that event btw. He was literally in a different country iirc.

Abel died because he went one man crusade to reach Mia prison like an idiot. Anne died because she failed her rescue. That's pretty much it.

Thanks for the update. This honestly makes me feel bad for Mia-sama. The misunderstandings are hilarious sure, and she WAS a spoiled brat, but that's as far as she goes, she wasn't completely evil (heck, with how she's been doing at her second chance in life, she herself admits she isn't a genius). I'd normally get annoyed with characters like Mia but I'll also be annoyed with justice boners characters sometimes.

AHHHHH SIMPLY WONDERFUL~ I love how she is wonderfully misunderstood but I wonder who plotted that evil act.

I reread this series again from the beginning and I appreciate it even more. :'')

Dex-chan lover
The events change in the diary and they get absorbed into Mia's mind whenever she reads isn't that those happened predict the future.
They're telling her what already has happened in the first timeline, it's the first timeline what she uses as a guide to avoid her own dismissal.
@Reader30891
Hey, Abel was pretty close to save her, he even left a highway full of corpses by himself.
He only died because of his injuries right in front of the tower Mia was being held captive.
That turned to be a traumatic experience for Mia.

Everyone: "Mia-sama wisdom is unmatched! she is always playing 5-D chess!"
Mia: "Eh he he, food taste good!"

Fed-Kun's army
@darknesspker
Indeed.
In this timeline, nothing bad happen as Mia stopped all of it, though Abel did almost got murdered by that stupid justice prince, just because Abel against the idea that all noble and royal family who are corrupt in his country should be killed. Even though Abel against it because if it were to done then the country will be in utter chaos. Mia stops that stupid justice prince though. Also in this timeline the last thing the book writes before disappearing is Mia and Abel getting marry and have 8 childrens.

Users who are viewing this thread