Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

@Doramas that's right. She isn't evil. Just ignorant and spoiled. Her base character is still the same. Even in the previous time line she works hard just not as hard as now knowing her death. She didn't have a good mentor.
Idk how to insert spoiler so there's that

Dex-chan lover
@Shrimperor As of this chapter, we are approximately half/two-thirds of the way through the first volume of the LN. There is one arc remaining within this volume.

It's so painful when obvious misunderstandings cause bad things to happen to further the plot. So it's actually somewhat refreshing when they're used to cause good things to happen for plot and comedy.

It's here, been waiting, I thought no new chapter for this month. Welp, nice to see mia again. Thanks for chapter

While the knight didn't basically became a Mia worshipper, I still don't like the fact that he just straight up have something against her. Yes, Mia worshipper is a tab bit silly and all, but at least it's comedic. The knight, with no evidence at all, assumed it was Mia. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?? A handkerchief doesn't mean anything. Also another reason why I hate the prince because
in the previous timeline where Mia died, the prince auto assumed it was Mia who organized the kidnapping. Those three justice thirster (prince, baroness, and saintess) all basically assumed it was her. They then basically auto assume that everything bad is associated with Mia, thus, letting the actual culprits get away. You'd think if they're so righteous they'll confront Mia (from previous timeline where her country basically ran to sh*t due to unchangabe circumstances and corrupt nobles), that they'll confront Mia or at least do something to help the commoner people. But nooooo, lemme just watch innocent people suffer long enough until I'm stronger to beat the "true evil" into submissions. Man, I hate those three. Ik like they're doing what they thought was right but like they don't use their brain. Mia is in the wrong for not being active as a ruler, but alas the actual crimes and evil weren't done by her and the plague wasn't done by her either. Should she be punished for basically being a lazy ruler? Yes. Should she be punished for crimes committed by others because the three justice warriors can't keep their own thirst for justice in their pants and thus them not using their brain? No. They basically let the culprits get away by pinning everything on Mia.

Contributor
Anne was already the best in mia previous life, and she is even better now.

Such a nice girl.

Fed-Kun's army
While there is no proof it does make sense to at least suspect Mia. Most prince's or top nobles would have some control over the lower nobles and if anything if something big like this happened completely unnoticed to you its almost worse like shirking responsibility.

Dex-chan lover
@ChibKip Though I agree that the trio justice (let's call them that) were kinda of jerk, I still can understand that Mia-sama wasn't that innocent. By doing nothing, she did the most sinful act of all. As the story narrated, Mia didn't do anything to prove her innocent and acted indifferent. And I think,at some point, the trio had a confrontation or two with her, but she didn't care. As the knight/attendant said, Mia is the Imperial Princess who is standing above all. And as a royal, she has duty to her citizens. By being ignorant and indifferent, she had allowed greedy and villainous nobles to do whatever they wanted and make the citizens suffered and destroyed the empire.
Fortunately, in Mia's second life, she acted to preserve her life, doing things that moved the heart of many people and shifted the tide of fate even though many misunderstood her self-interest as saintly action.

Wow, look like there's someone is on the same page as me, who hate justice thirster like prince Shion.

Well, I don't hate Tiona that much because she was suffer from her her own country and she need to act to survive. But what about Shion and Rafina? They didn't have anything to do with Tearmoon Empire at all and they just "invade" another country in name of "justice" (is that sound similar?)

especially, Prince Shion
who didn't even know at all that he was some what manipulated by those guys behind scene. And it was those guys who mess up Tearmoon Empire from inside so Shion can "legally" invade for justice.

I really can't wait to see black and white Shion-kun's pale face when he know that
those guy who mess up with Mia and Abel's country are oganization from his own country, and the justice he was believe in is just one of stage those guy prepare for him.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck ya! Another chapter <3 love this manga. I want so much more of this story. I really like it. I love that she's redeeming herself, even if it's for self interest, and actually helping people. I do hope she'll actually improve her personality some and it's not just selfishness driving this story :)

Users who are viewing this thread