Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Sion has her on too high a pedestal to realize this
Sure but other than magic (i can't remember if magic exists in this universe), he would still know that she doesn't have any swordsmanship? training even if she wanted to ride on horse back to 'escape', other than "she's willing to go in the middle of a war even tho she's not a soldier"

Group Leader
Sure but other than magic (i can't remember if magic exists in this universe), he would still know that she doesn't have any swordsmanship? training even if she wanted to ride on horse back to 'escape', other than "she's willing to go in the middle of a war even tho she's not a soldier"
there is no magic, outside of the whole time travel stuff. The thing is, Sion believes that while surrounded by potential attackers after being kidnapped, Mia came out fine and even got someone to join her side. He has no clue that nothing happened outside of being told to jump up and down, that she was quickly freed by Lynsha and then brought outside.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the fantasy CIA (not the real world one) is really out of control! Trying to get rid of prominent political figures and to start civil wars through subterfuge, slander or even violence (like shooting someone, you know with an arrow or something). I hope they round up all these fantasy CIA agents (not our version of them, of course) and solve the problem for good (by giving them a fair trial that would result in an execution). Putting them all in a building and throwing the most powerful fireball spells they have at it would be the most efficient way to do it (in the fantasy would, I would never imply that we should nuke a federal building). Ridding the world of their evil and corruption is the only way to save it (The mangas world not ours, only a crazy person would think I meant that).
I seriously understand the need for all of the disclaimers.

Some of the idiots on this site, going around reporting every single comment because you use the word
"war"
(This is an example of the word!) in a sentence, as if merely saying the word gives you the power to influence an entire nation state!
Because if they feel poopy after reading something, it must be "verbal violence;" which, since they are words on the internet, is utterly ridiculous.

As an example...

⬆️⬆️See that?⬆️⬆️
That blank space is where I didn't re-read a comment
and suddenly the "verbal violence" didn't
give me a
verbal bloody nose, and I didn't have any verbal scratches!

But that blank space above is almost as threatening as your blurred-out words above; be careful, or you'll get booted!

Dex-chan lover
Building "tension" on the basis of being the most stupidly selfish piece of shit to ever live is a choice, I guess...?

It's not actually "tension," though; it's frustration. Tension happens, at its base, through fear; frustration happens through, again at its base, anger.

So this manga is just here to piss all of us off... unless you're at the same intellectual level as Princess Mia, Sage of shitbrains Wisdom, that is; if you can easily identify with this girl, though... you're either a sociopath, or you'd likely need somebody to read the difficult words to you... 😬

(Obviously, I am speaking toward a general "you," and not a specific person; I'd hate to get banned for verbal violence...)

I must like being irritated, though; cos I still really like this stupid story... lol...

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for Sion's expression when he realizes what's really going on in the country. Also, has the anime covered this part already?
I think the anime only had like 12 eps? Dunno if it ended on a cliffhanger or so, i only got 4 eps in but i can imagine a second season of 'everything is unknown' to mia as a new arc and she still somehow bs her ways in to stuff. if she doesn't marry Abel and just have some of her capable 'followers' make their own decisions and delegate

Group Leader
I think the anime only had like 12 eps? Dunno if it ended on a cliffhanger or so, i only got 4 eps in but i can imagine a second season of 'everything is unknown' to mia as a new arc and she still somehow bs her ways in to stuff. if she doesn't marry Abel and just have some of her capable 'followers' make their own decisions and delegate
the anime ended in a similar way to the LN, but didn't include the tease/lead into volume 3. So there is the potential for a second season, but they ended it in a way that it's satisfying without one.

Users who are viewing this thread