Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@elhessan Gonna keep ignoring the entire school administration, the fact that Mia wasn't even in her home country, and the sheer evil it requires to think that a child being a brat actually justifies years of sadism and eventual murder I see.

@elhessan A twelve year old child was ABSOLUTELY scapegoated. If they just wanted to take the head of the guy at the top that'd be semi-reasonable. Especially with proof he was allowing it or causing the problem. But this child is as much at fault for how bad things got as the maids in the palace. All the change she has managed to cause so far was basically just keeping ONE MAN from being sent away to a far posting (A acceptable concession to make for a child) and letting him get his own affairs in order to prevent them sending him away later and then HE did all the moving instead of her. She literally GAINED the ability to influence politics through being kind to one person, and then his misunderstandings on what she says and his desire to serve her well led him to manipulate others around him in that direction. Since then she has also managed to help ONE family personally without that man moving to do things for her.

In this case if she realized that something was happening she COULD have stopped it, she is the princess of their home country even if she has no power the other children there would assume that they can move up by befriending her or be shoved down by making her an enemy. This is why he thinks she could have caused it since it'd only take a few words on her part to get someone attacked for her. But she didn't care about what was functionally a commoner with no relation to her and so didn't seek out the perpetrator even after it happened, meanwhile her own actions of single mindedly aiming for Sion cut her off more thoroughly from any other student in the academy especially since he hated her for not have sought justice in this instance or others because he sees the act of not fighting for justice to be an act of evil in and of itself. Convinced of this evil by apathy on top of his right hand man's thought that she might have caused it he then would spread such a thought to the remaining two people who already didn't have GOOD impressions of her. Like hell, look here at how she was damn near convicted of it despite having ,seemingly, done good things all over and being called an incredibly wise and charitable princess.

And then yeah like RamenRider said, there's SUPPOSEDLY adults in this school that run things, and they AREN'T adults from her nation. That 4-8 people can apparently just break into a room, ravage it, go out carrying a dress, kidnap a woman and her maid, and then trap her in a tower that exists for.....reasons? is fairly absurd. Especially on a 'important' event day when they should be up-ing security all over. Go find the guards they apparently bribed to let this happen, then the culprits and blame them. They'll probably point upwards to try and shift blame but at least then they'd have evidence even if false. They just pointed at her and let everyone below get away with it seemingly. And then later apparently killed her entire family and locked her in a prison to murder later when the unrest went up again?

Meo

Dex-chan lover
This is some crazy stuff.

Why do people think the "Princess" would feel the need to bully some girl from the countryside? There has to be a "reason", right? These people are so illogical.

Fed-Kun's army
oh my god they killed her for nothing??? FOR NOTHING??? IN HER PAST LIFE!!!! SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WOW!!! I'M!!! MAD!!! aflkjdjlk just as people's assumptions lead to her death in her past life, in seems people's assumptions will lead to her success in this one.... WILD

but anyway, joining in the chorus of: sasuga, mia-sama!!!!

thank you so much for the update~

Fed-Kun's army
Oh Anne.
I'm thinking that other girl is the actual culprit. She used Mia as her scapegoat of sorts.
Kind of dumb though to think Mia would be petty about stuff like that- whether in her previous life or now. Just goes to show how wild people's imaginations can get.

@mammaria It's not quite nothing
She played a major but indirect role in the extermination of the Lulu tribe, which turned Tiona against her even in the improved timeline of her future diary. She's pissed when she finds herself at that critical moment a "third" time.

Fed-Kun's army
@MaskedSlime oooooh~ oh, yikes. ugh. welp, that's something alright. oof. looking forward to seeing how that plays out... thanks for the info!

@pikonyanko

I read the novel and I didn't see the part about 4 duke story in the first timeline that you speak of. Where do you get the info from?

Dex-chan lover
@Xevin
You have to read it from the WN version and as far i know, there's no translation about that part yet.
Those duke also appear on the new arc tho since it also related to
the future of Mia grandchild who somehow time-slipped into current Mia era

@pikonyanko

I see. Thank you for the information. I thought I can read about the first timeline Emeralda in the volume 2 since you said she is really Mia's best friend who tried to help her.

What's funny is she isn't a bad person now. She's thoughtful and looks out for other people, and will even go out of her way to help complete strangers who are in trouble. But everyone has thinks she's some sort of lawful good mastermind puppeterring them all into greatness. It's doubtful that literally anything she does could be interpreted as anything but good at this point. She could buy some candyfor herself and it would turn out that the shop owner's kid was sick and he can use that money for medicine.

It is ridiculous that the bodyguard just automatically assumes that our MC was involved in the kidnapping. Literally no evidence, just instant blame. It's like if the neighboring school came over for a football game and someone sprayed some graffiti saying your home school sucked, and you just instantly assumed that the neighboring team captain was involved. Like, maybe, but you have nothing to go on.

I actually hope that the viscounts daughter gets with Prince Sion. He's nice and all, but I find it hard to believe that our dear MC could ever like the man who had a hand in her execution, no matter the previous circumstances.

I love how big misunderstanding in all the story characters 😍😂😂😂😂😂💖💖

this whole fucking book is
"the whole thing was completely fucking wrong"
by every character ever when they think about miasama

Users who are viewing this thread