Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
This is fun and all, but I -do- hope Mia becomes more genuinely kind after realizing how positive her impact has been.

Dex-chan lover
all she needed to do to not be executed was: do literally anything, she sat around and that's how she got executed but everyone is hella dumb :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Just had a kind of sobbering though...

The fact she is praised so much for what she is doing is both funny for us that know her mindset in it and her real reasons... and actually if you think about it kinda makes everyone else seem bad.

Because what we are seeing her do? It is actually her job, is what the nobles are supposed to be doing. And sure, she did not care about it in her first run, but aren't the people that are doing their job, but in a very poor way, kinda even worse?
Wonder how many of those were punished with her, and how many were able to just use her as a scapegoat.

No wonder there was a rebelllion, it was a long time coming.

Dex-chan lover
This is fun and all, but I -do- hope Mia becomes more genuinely kind after realizing how positive her impact has been.
That is just plain murder on her character. What makes Mia-sama so great is that she's not run-of-the-mill selfless heroine. Broaden her selfishness to the extend of her empire and her subjects, absolutely. But to straight out say that she become "kind" would drop this series worthless to me.

LONG LIVE THE TEARMOON EMPIRE!
LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE'S WISDOM!
:win: :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
She is kinda great at her actual job, if you take it as a job.
Act friendly to everyone she talks to even if she dislikes them. Plan to keep the people happy, with as many advantages and exposition that you did it as possible.
Because... she is a politician. It is just that her punishment for doing a bad job is not to not be re-elected, but to be Robespierre'd.

Double-page supporter
Even though her reasons are quite selfish, she actually does make good plans for the future, even though her selfishness is misinterpreted as kindness.
yeah, she is the kind of spoiled rich kid who would demand to make a hole on a mountain so he doesn't need use the steep pass as the only road to cross the mountain

fortunately for her people only see that she is building a gallery so the trading and crossing the mountain will be far easier

Dex-chan lover
tijkii.jpg

Now that I think about it, a guillotine man really wouldn't be out of place as an Earthbound enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread