Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Only got to the second page before someone said, "as expected of her!"

And she goes there alone?

Well, she made the connection.

Why are the one with the least experience in relationships the most eager to give advice about them? It's not just here, you see it all the time from dating "experts" who don't manage to hold onto a relationship for longer than a month or two.

She does have a nice smile.

People with confidence don't feel the need to look down on people.

So he was trying to be a good noble by giving food to people in actual need, but other nobles just nabbed it instead? Such an opportunity for our genius princess! She must've planned this all along!

Damn she's good, she just doesn't miss.
She shoots, then the target moves to where she hit.

The number of patients with severe delusions actually increased by two (the outcount and Cyril).
Well, I'm not sure Cyril is delusional quite yet. He only reacted to what she actually intended for him to react to. She does have real skills, and doesn't just rely on luck. Just mostly.

Even though her reasons are quite selfish, she actually does make good plans for the future, even though her selfishness is misinterpreted as kindness.
Since what's good for her is also good for others, it's hard or impossible for those others to dee the difference. And she is intending to make the people happy with her, so it's not like it's always accidental.

Dex-chan lover
As much as the anime already ahead of the manga. Im happy that manga doesnt skip important details like how past Mia was treated etc.
The anime botched so many things in an attempt to rush to a more climactic arc

Dex-chan lover
I watched the anime, and only there I noticed that Cyril is written in Japanese as "sero (セロ)"
I didn't know you can pronounce "Cyril" like that
I always thought it was "sy-rill"
Foreign names/words always come out weird when written in Katakana.

It's probably likely Cyril is the correct name, just spelt/sounds like sero with a Japanese accent /pronounciation.

Like just take "Blackbeard", which would probably be spelt like "Burakubeido". Or infamously "Rafuteru" which was translated as Raftel, or Laftel for years, almost decades actually meant to be "Laugh Tale".

See-rill might be another correct English pronounciation.

Dex-chan lover
Why are the one with the least experience in relationships the most eager to give advice about them? It's not just here, you see it all the time from dating "experts" who don't manage to hold onto a relationship for longer than a month or two.
Because people with the most experience are busy living their lives, and putting the time/effort into building and maintaining those relationships.

Dex-chan lover
Foreign names/words always come out weird when written in Katakana.

It's probably likely Cyril is the correct name, just spelt/sounds like sero with a Japanese accent /pronounciation.

Like just take "Blackbeard", which would probably be spelt like "Burakubeido". Or infamously "Rafuteru" which was translated as Raftel, or Laftel for years, almost decades actually meant to be "Laugh Tale".

See-rill might be another correct English pronounciation.
that's why I thought it would be pronounced as "shi-ri-ru" in the anime
when I heard he was called "se-ro" I was like 'wait, what?'

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for another wonderful chapter. Regarding the clean/RD recruit, I wish I could help because I really like this title, however work and other duties hindered me from doing so (at least in a timely manner). Good luck getting a redrawer!

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter!!!!

gosh I miss how hilarious this series is, to read a new chapter bring me so much joy!!! I honestly love how the more Mia tries to be selfish or subtly mean, she keeps on appearing kind instead XD

Dex-chan lover
Interestingly, in her position as a crown princess, a self serving and try to haul the benefit attitude is not wrong, as long as she share the benefit to the people too XD

Users who are viewing this thread