Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 32

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translations! This was indeed quite a long chapter. The anime was pretty enjoyable, although the manga felt a bit more entertaining, but as a result of the anime, I'm now spoiled and have to fight the urge to breeze over the pages and not properly appreciate the details, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone have a link for updated novel translation? I think mine didn't update for a long time now

Tju

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your efforts and chapters FML, may your busy lives yield positive outcomes and be joyfull.
Very good work over the years, and you've set the bar for quality for the next group to achieve quite well. Thanks for the heads of about dropping the series and even went above and beyond and have another group ready to pick up.
So thank you for your extra effort your groups made for the public here. Thanks again.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update, also thank you so much for your hard work for these wonderful 2 years.

Anyway, for the first time I see Mia really care for someone else, not because of her self-interest. What a development!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread