Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~

Thanks for the hard work @Robespierre
I absolutely love this story and your translation for the narrative dialogue is great. I find the narration to be a lot of help in making this story to be funny.

The misunderstandings in this story is hilarious. I always love a happy misunderstandings like this where no harm is done, instead everyone benefits from it.

10/10 would buy the novel (found it in google books, so no reason to not support) and manga (if it's out here in my country)

I usually LOATHE misunderstandings in manga but this??? THIS IS GOLD 😂👌🏽

All these misunderstandings got me crying tears it’s so funny 😂😂 also REX FOR THE WINNNN!!!

Dex-chan lover
A reminder that you can buy vol 1&2 of the novel on Google Play Store.

it cover revolution arc

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update it's been long times but I'm pretty grateful you still update this🙇🏻‍♂️

ahh i love this manga so much its so sweet 🥺🥺 thank you for the update and I can't wait for the next one!! <3

Just saying, the prince' knight is a little bit a prick.. I mean he just suspicious after Mia too easily, like there is no benefit to bully Tiona fo Mia / makes her liking Mia..and the handkerchief? Everyone can put it there !! It will be different story if if you found fingerprint or hair sample but handkerchief??duh :/

Just wanna cry at how everyone misunderstood her(in a good way). I wish those wonderful thing happen to me when I did sth bad lol

Users who are viewing this thread