Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~

I ship Mia and Sion 😭😭😭

Uh....why orz

my gut feeling says Abel would be the end game. or maybe an open ending

Thank you for another wonderful, hillarious chapter. Though after reading the ebook I can't wait to see the next one.

@Dewinda
It depends on whether you consider this a shoujo or not.
In my experience, in fantasy shoujos, the devoted one (Abel) is never the male lead, especially if he's not the most powerful, talented and charismatic male of them all (Sion), since the only ones who can beat them in shoujos are the delinquent types. Then again, I'm really hesitant to call this story your average shoujo. Mia is... special, to say the least.

Very good story love the flow and the summary is like this (not directly a spoiler but tells how every comedic scenario plays out like a trope so tagged it)

Summary: Terrible princess got punished to death, time-traveled to not die like that again while making others pay (in non-threatening but petty ways) while still acting like her current body's age. People misunderstand her petty intentions as saintly acts instead because of context not taken in by the princess

example:
A fat girl decides to gorge on cupcakes she is allergic to so she can die since depression and all
Princess thoughts: That fatty was bad to me and doesn't need those cupcakes so I'll feast on this since I was starved in previous life *eat*
Fat girl: She is so slim yet took all my cupcakes....!!! Did she know I have allergies and want me to live, sacrificing her slim body?

Woah this is amazing, thank you so so much for the translation, it's been so long since I last read such a wonderful manga with so many pages, aaaah just this chapter and I'm already full, though of course I'm still very excited for the few other chapters to come, it's such stunning art as well, aaaaaah amazing truly~~!! 😍πŸ₯°πŸ’šπŸ’œ
Thanks again oh so very much everyone for working tirelessly on this scanlation, we truly appreciate all of the efforts and hard work put into it ! Sending you all lots of love~~! πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€πŸ’šπŸ’˜πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’ŸπŸ’™β£πŸ’Œ
Also, our wonderful Prince is soo kind and thoughtful, Mia was right, she really made a splendid choice this time around, and she's matured so much ~~ (well...I mean obviously but you know what I mean Haha!)

If she's going to end up with someone (and more than likely will cause of the romance tag) I honestly hope she ends up with Abel

Thaaaank you for your update! πŸ˜€

I am now torn between Abel and Sion.. my oh my! 🀧

Double-page supporter
I like how hellbent she is on changing her future like bakarina, albeit Mia is less stupid and more evil on the inside

I love princess mia, in her previos life, she is just a spoiled girl seeking for attention, but now she is like a saint, but from the outside though hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread