Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~

I know I am being picky here, but as a historian, I cannot bear seeing a guillotine in a medieval setting.

I mean...All of the misunderstandings are unintentional but don't they really work in her favour? She might actually be able to handle a war as long as she keeps things in mind HAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
The characters are cute and I love how all the supporting cast love Mia. Mia is indeed super cute, it really is sad that she was put on the block in her past life tho

Contributor
I love this scanlation because it hits that rich girl MC itch I desire while ending every chapter with an "eat the rich" sentiment 💜

The author got style with the misunderstandings and the mangaka perfectly convey the smugness of the princess, definitely recommended.

Double-page supporter
@Powtaru
I'm curious why you call this a medieval setting. To me it seems more influenced by an 18th century European aesthetic. Mia's main blue outfit in particular is a pretty good (if stylized) rendition of what might have been worn by a princess at the time.

this is a masterpiece. In a way, it is like she truly learned from her mistakes. It might look selfish and comical, but in reality it is very realistic.

A person who learned from their mistakes can still be somewhat arrogant and knows when to be one and when to actually show sincerity even if that is not 100% true. Nothing wrong with gaining an advantage while helping others. That is actually one of the best ways to live. It is a win-win situation. I hope to see more chapters.

@marcopolonian

Because they have medieval technology. Their culture may be around 18th century, but it takes place in parrel world that's not earth. Who knows what kind of culture they have there.

Sorry for responding so late

Double-page supporter
@Powtaru
What sort of technology are you thinking in particular? I suppose it's true that we haven't seen any guns around, only swords, but we haven't seen much military at all.

This is a really funny and cute story! The main character is praised for being wise and kind but she's basically just looking out for herself so she won't be executed in the future. This scenario happens several times and each time is gut bustingly funny oh my god I love this so much.
9/10 would recommend!

@marcopolonian technology isnt just armament, from their carruages to the way the build their houses, even a prop is a product of technology.
For example, we know that they have paper even for the poor, thats a little of a stretch really, but it means that its by no means that ancient, for me it feels like just before the steam engine
Could be 1700

this is so good ahhhhh i wish it could update faster but i understand that translating and everything is hard n takes a lot of time :/

Users who are viewing this thread