Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~

thanks for the translation!

can't wait for the next chapter, i love this storyline so much.

Aaaaaah, cliffhanger !!! New male lead ?? Gimme more he's so cute, anyone is waaayyy better then Sion, that prince doesn't deserve our Mia's love anyway, I'm so looking forward to what'll happen next, aaaagh nsbmsksisisjnajhxust 😍😍😍😍
Thank you so much for your scanlations btw, we truly appreciate the hard work, also this story is amazing aagh !!!! Bdbshhskskqlabdheud I love it !!! 😍😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
And why did the selfish princess have a change of heart, you ask? Simple—she didn't. She's just terrified of the guillotine. They hurt like hell, and Mia hates pain more than work.

Okay, that sounds pretty reasonable. Reading that whole first half of the description it was like "So was she just unaware of the problems the first time? Perhaps unable to act due to other family members? Oh, is the hard work too much too soon for her sheltered princess body?" Nope, selfish and lazy. Followed, sounds like a fun time.

This manga is a great adaption, but i highly recommend that everyone who enjoys this pick up the light novel off of amazon. You get at least 5x the hilarity from mia's thought lrocess alone.

Thank for translation 😊

Wow is that a male lead... Please! He looks so interesting

The plot is amazing! It's like if European Fantasy World Marie Antoinette with Time-Travel Fix-It!

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking about picking up the E book of this. does it go further than what the manga has so far?

Group Leader
@PhoenixDen
Off the top of my head, I think the manga is a little over a third through the first volume of the light novel (which is what the e-book covers). I can definitely recommend the e-book, though, it's great.

Double-page supporter
This has a bit of a Christmas Carol vibe, doesn't it? Her future at the guillotine is a bit like the Ghost of Christmas Future.
I love it, so much that I read all of the LN volume 1 and loved that too.

pre-order of vol. 2 of LN is already available.
bought it. wew. I wish they would release it already.

Aggregator gang
I’m not going to read this. I heard LN is a lot hilarious so I don’t want to be spoiled but enjoy it 100%

Yeah I get a lot of Christmas Carol vibes. Not bad. But it can be better

Users who are viewing this thread