Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~

Even though there were only two chapters previously, I felt this story had a charm that many other "villainess time reversal" stories lacked. Thank you for the translation! It's nice seeing more of this MC!

Group Leader
🤣🤣"Picked up" ...

But... But we've never dropped it 😶

Also, not to create drama, but what is your plan, "Robespierre" (if you're even a real person)? I can't contact you to discuss this coz DM seems to fail just for you LOL (I messaged others just fine). Your account is created today and clearly just for the sake of sniping this series. It'd be nice if you can just shoot me a msg to avoid wasting both our time.

So do you plan to continue this or what? Coz if this's just for the sake of spiting us and not gonna continue, readers please don't come and blame us if we stop working on it. 😉

Aggregator gang
>never dropped it
>haven't updated in 2 months

𝇕 one of these things is not like the other 𝇖

Honestly endless journey picks up so many series and then never updates them, they say they have a slow schedule but that just means they shouldn't be picking up all these series. Let other people translate them if they're too busy with their lives to do it.

Thank you so much for picking this up, I'm so excited to read through this series translated!

Yeah, I'm also really thankful to the person who translated chapter 3 &4. They were wonderfully translated!! 😘
Haven't seen such a good translation for some time and am really happy you (morepoeple?) took the time to translate one of my favorite ones.
It wasn't translated in like 2 months and had some raws so I wouldn't call this sniping. Please calm down, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe EJ should stop biting off more than they can chew when they clearly don't have the staff to handle all the series they picked up.

Good job picking this up.
Nice threats EJ BTW. Please drop all the series you sit on for months doing nothing, just about anybody would be able to do a better and faster job.

@throwaway6767 yeah it for free and not their series so they shouldn't be throwing a fit both on here and on twitter over other people starting to translate it when they haven't touched most their series in months. Honestly, it's kinda annoying.

Contributor
Surprisingly, /a/ did a good job in TS and cleaning.

Thank you so much for the translations, we truly appreciate the hard work haha, thanks a lot, also that last page was funny haha, still love our girl though 😂

Dex-chan lover
@throwaway6767 they have a 2-3 month release period between chapters and get salty when someone else picks it up. How about you get your head outta your arse and think how dumb that looks especially for a series where only 2 chapters were translated.

Group Leader
People don't really get the concept. No one bitching here. Just stating fact. Do YOU know how many series got snipped then stopped updating infinitely? How do YOU know if we're not in process of working on it?

2months is long? Last time I checked, the norm is 3 months at least to be considered dropped. And that is the community rule, not mine. It seems like everyone just wanna make up their own rules when it's convenient for them LOL

It would be nice if Robespierre could shoot us a msg about taking over or some shit so we don't have to waste time and effort into this if we're currently on it as well to, like you said, put the effort in other series (= faster updates). I don't want to waste time and effort. Period!

Group Leader
@labanina to the contrary, no one would appreciate someone wasting their time and effort. They wanna pick it up, fine. Just tell us so we don't work on it at the same time. We have better things to do than wasting effort.

And no, they didn't "do it for us, for free", coz literally we didn't ask nor pay them. More like for YOU.

Users who are viewing this thread