Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~

@blackbunii nah someone would've eventually pick up most interesting of those series. Someone who doesn't hog ton of titles and then sits on them doing nothing for months I mean. Doing stuff for free doesn't exclude you from criticism. "Better late than never" - criticism in this case is "TL fewer series faster", learn to accept it without getting your lid blown off. Robispierre effort is welcome for more than just TL itself, it's valuable for litting fire under lazy hoarder group asses and judging by your butthurt - it's working splendidly.

@Unfortunately here's the thing: EJ doesn't have a lot of respect for their time and efforts, if you failed to notice. They pick up too many series, discouraging other smaller more dedicated groups, and proceed to sit on them for ages. And no, doing somewhat illegal stuff for free doesn't make you immune to criticism. Your threat about gatekeeping is plain hilarious: everybody knows why TL groups do what they do and reducing potential audience goes against this reason.

Contributor
Not that I don't dislike what EJ does with taking too many series, but is group discussion something that should be had in the comment section of one of the manga they translate?

This manga has still vol 1 with 5 chapters, I look up in bookwalker, good thing is, it has novel up to vol 3, sadly no tl pick up the novel, time for Google translate to shine..

@labanina
Mangadex have already release a statement where anyone can take any project even someone is already working on it(you will notice some manga will have 2 translator same language), so your statement that discouraged other smaller dedicated group doesn't apply.
And no matter how much you wish it, chapter 6 is not even out, vol 1 has 5 chapters and vol 2 is not out yet. Yeah manga is extremely slow so even if the tl takes time to release it, you shouldn't complain since you don't know the actual situation. There is also no guarantee that other tl will translate it if other groups have not started it or actually read it. You should be grateful that EJ took the first step to show how much interesting it is.

Fed-Kun's army
@plusfunfae looks like just the first vol is out so chp 5 is the latest.
@HDNeptune where are you reading the LN? I guess with only 3 vols this is a pretty new story.

So muuch TL drama...
Not complaining on the slow release cause I originally waited for the latest chps to be translated but also not against multi groups working on one project.
Thankful for any group that picks up cool and interesting stories like this one that would otherwise not be read by foreign readers.

@roxanneayy
i think HDNeptune just meant he followed the link in the title area, the Bookwalker link. Also if you follow the MangaUpdates link in the title area labeled Information: it takes you too the MangaUpdates manga page and you can see that there are only 5 chapters of the volume released so far. Note "Status in Country of Origin" indicates the number of manga chapters. A little above that is a MangaUpdates link to their page about the specific novel.

Also the pages have some recommendations based on the categories this falls under.

@roxanneayy you can look up bookwalker for latest release of chapters in manga/LN of released volumes(this does not include release of chapter from like shonen jump, Sunday or whatever, cause I don't know which publisher this manga belong to). For manga latest chapter in a volume, you can use bookwalker and read the demo and jump to table of contents.
The tl LN is do not exist, you need to buy the book and use Google translate to do its thing, it's machine translation.

yep, this is one of the ones I'm actually looking forward to.
The misunderstandings are funny even more so since they are understandable and add to that her own personality. As far as everyone else knows she just the same person as from a month ago.

Dex-chan lover
@HDNeptune

@roxanneayy

The Ln got picked up by j-novel so it is actually published in english you gotta pay for a subcription though.

https://j-novel.club/s/tearmoon-empire

Look up EJ releases after Tearmoon was sniped two weeks ago. The fire was lit arlight, no matter what you or they say here or wherever.

@HDNeptune you also don't realize free stuff isn't free from criticizing do you? This isn't the only series in their portfolio they translate slow af, rationalizing (read excuse) it with SFX on the page that no one really needs anyway. And the discourage statement does apply, don't be coy. People see there's existing TL for novels and manga and decide not to waste any effort at all - all the time. This happened to Risou Himo Seikatsu recently where dude put out chapter every 53 days for years until he finally dropped it and another group with more consistent releases picked it up. Sure NU policy is different but that doesn't change situation much. So I'd be grateful for EJ to dropping all their decent series, that'd be great. There's no guarantee for anything in that matter, but decent, popular series would still be picked up EJ or not, this is just how scene operates and your bootlicking opinion changes nothing.

The LN came out today (J Novel), great read. Based on Ch5 in the manga, thats around the ending of Ch23 in the LN (out of 60). And I'm happy to say that there are 3 volumes in total so expect more misunderstandings and humor galore.

***edit: 2 volumes are out, the second one coming out late last year in Japan. Nevertheless can't wait for more

top tier. I dig the villainous stuff, but it's always much better when they're not reincarnates and are actual villanous noble girls who get a round 2.

@roxanneayy
thanks for the tip, actually
sometimes when j novel translates
it can usually be found at google books
I'm going to buy it, since its there

so basically she is LIKE Marie Antoinette trying to redeem her self i guess ? °٢°

the manga overall is better I guess.. well the novel has a good plot in the early arc.. but like common disease that graced upon many japanese series, it feel dragged a lot in the newer arc.. so for you who disliked dragging series I advise you to stop at certain point.. tho it's a bit ridiculous plot it's all good and fine but when thing flows too unnaturaly you will know it'd be real hassle to force an interest to keep reading..

safe point I think that is after Abel's country revolution arc when MIAnAbel arrested the one behind cunning propagator.. or well I stop at that point, maybe there'd be more interesting arc, but I stopped yeah..

Users who are viewing this thread