Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update!! And as always "Sasuga Mia-sama".

Thank God this manga still alive, thanks for translation. Been waiting for an update all this time, Keep up the good work

Double-page supporter
"The fact that Ludwig wore glasses was a cruel irony, considering how blind he was to the obvious truth."

LMAOOOO
This manga always cracks me up lololol

Dex-chan lover
This one -

No, it's not Mia just misunderstanding. THIS is her actually taking a fact that she learned (this food still tastes great even though it's 3 years old) and then using that fact in collaboration with other knowledge she has (the Empire doesn't have good food storage).

THEN she engages in diplomacy on the spot, ignoring (intentionally or not) any potential slight to herself to secure an agreement (while also accidentally indebting the 2nd rate princess through forgiveness and good intentions for the Empire)

THEN she brings the proposal to her chief administrative officer who can leverage this plan into action.

THIS IS NOT simply her misunderstanding and making things better. This is at least 80% her doing something useful all on her own.

She's really doing this as a proper royal.

Double-page supporter
Sausage Mia!

That's what I keep on reading in these comments when I'm not paying enough attention.

Group Leader
Yay it's here! I've been waiting, thank you so much! Sasuga Mia-sama!

Dex-chan lover
Instead of asking for spoilers, readers here should consider buying digital copy of the novel if they have a bank account...

On the other hand, Mia seems have her own character progression here...

Users who are viewing this thread