Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari - Vol. 6 Ch. 27.62 - Manga Artist Anime Tweet 2

Dex-chan lover
Alright, I know it's not an anime forum. But unfortunately the second episode is very rushed. We didn't get the character who gave Mia the freezing cakes. Can't see the full story of Anne in her family. The trip to the new moon district was also not giving me an empathy as the manga did. I just hope that they will be better in the next episode.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, I know it's not an anime forum. But unfortunately the second episode is very rushed. We didn't get the character who gave Mia the freezing cakes. Can't see the full story of Anne in her family. The trip to the new moon district was also not giving me an empathy as the manga did. I just hope that they will be better in the next episode.
It do be like that sometimes. I mean, they kinda screwed up isekai nonbiri nouka too. Nowadays i just take it as an alternate universe thing so I don’t feel as mad when half the things are either missing or out of order

Group Leader
well I guess I don't need to include these in the release of chapter 10 of the spin-off now, not that I am complaining since I still got the volume 1 extras to get through

Dex-chan lover
It do be like that sometimes. I mean, they kinda screwed up isekai nonbiri nouka too. Nowadays i just take it as an alternate universe thing so I don’t feel as mad when half the things are either missing or out of order

"out of order" is fine, because sometimes they can make the story flow better when they switch it up a little. Some authors will actually request a change here or there to polish their work that they wish they did in the original version. What matters to me though, is the inclusion of everything from the original work, I get that rarely happens, but one can always hope and dream.

Also, sad to hear that the "isekai nonbiri nouka" anime adaptation isn't going that well, I haven't seen it yet.

Dex-chan lover
"out of order" is fine, because sometimes they can make the story flow better when they switch it up a little. Some authors will actually request a change here or there to polish their work that they wish they did in the original version. What matters to me though, is the inclusion of everything from the original work, I get that rarely happens, but one can always hope and dream.

Also, sad to hear that the "isekai nonbiri nouka" anime adaptation isn't going that well, I haven't seen it yet.
They changed some bits of the story so to a manga reader like me, some of those details gave me whiplash like “huh? So that god is a [CENSORED]?”

Also because it’s not a mainsteam blockbuster (eg. Black Clover), everything gets rushed into 12 eps so a bunch of smaller flavor details are missing, making the anime rather…lacking of flavor, if you catch my drift.

You read that right, they cut out the segs. ALL of it.

Users who are viewing this thread