Teasing Master Takagi-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Summer Festival

Double-page supporter
This is the day huh! Takagi san was onee if those mangas that got into the habit of reading serialised mangas and now it is gone. I do not know how to process this information.

Aggregator gang
after all these years, it is a bit sad to see this story reach his conclussion

thank you yamamoto for this beautiful story
thank you koshigomu scans for translating it
thank you mangadex for hosting it
and thank you all for reading this series together, it was an honour

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the hardwork and finishing it on time with the best quality. You guys are awesome.

Now, let's move to the 15 years in the future and maybe 30 years later where Chi married the tsundere cunning boy and continue the Teasing Jutsu School from Takagi

Dex-chan lover
Peak, kino, whatever the kids call em this days. I remembered when I started reading manga. The anime was airing and I randomly got sucked into reading it due to the 5head meme. This some good shit brother :thumbsup:

Thanks for completing this series

Dex-chan lover
I know, Nishikata.. Yukata is overkill indeed.. can't resist the confession urge

Thank you for everyone who worked on this manga. I'm glad that I can see the end.

It's been an honor boys, thanks for the ride Yamamoto and thanks for all your hard work Keshigomu/TSP

Dex-chan lover
I literally jumped out from the shock after realizing that this is the last chapter 😭😭😭

fellas it has been a nice journey. Thank you for the translations and Yamamoto-sensei for his hard work on this series. This series has become one of my all time favorites and I will miss it. Our boi finally took action.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for allowing me to see history in the making. I'll miss this series.

Double-page supporter
Pretty satisfying romance ending all things considered. It's not like there was a heavy romance throughout, nor was there a self-insert aspect. Very episodic but as a monthly that was probably best. Feels a lot longer than 177 chapters. It's hard to hit that good ending sometimes but doing so here really justifies the Mangadex aggregate rating of 9+. Leaves you with a good feeling and good memories.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the hardwork and finishing it on time with the best quality. You guys are awesome.

Now, let's move to the 15 years in the future and maybe 30 years later where Chi married the tsundere cunning boy and continue the Teasing Jutsu School from Takagi
Chi is the tsundere. I expect her to be an incompetent teaser and the source of her own embarrassment. It's like she's both of the Nishikata & Takagi roles all wrapped up into one!

Users who are viewing this thread