Techigai Desu ga Heroine Desu

woah, i wasn't expecting her to appear again! i wonder what happened after the prequel's ending that led up to this..

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand what this author has against proper conversations and not just word vomit on every page.

MY SATOKIxMIVA SHIP IS ALIVE!!!!! I KNEW MIVA REGRETTED SENDING HER BACK BECAUSE HE WANTS TO BE FRIENDS OR SOMETHING. On one hand, Norios battle is starting. In comparison with Satoki, she didnt arrive to the other world with the intended summon. Both of Norio and Susu(no/ro?) arent intended to be summoned.

So apparently the ending was better than the author's previous stories in it's pretty shoujo-like which I take as a happy ending, some people were pretty unsatisfied as they felt that it should have been extended.

Really the only complaint people had was that they wanted it to be extended because they simply wanted to read more, so that's a win in my books :V.

Supporter
SATOKI AND MIVA YOOOOOOOOOO WHY WAS THEIR APPEARANCE SO SHORT AHHHHH but also damn there's only two chapters left how the heck is this going to end i'm so curious.

also I just looked at the tags again and I'm not saying we should omit the reverse harem tag but............... I really can't see it at all tbh.

Double-page supporter
Why is this sequel treated as Completed? There should be a few more chapters to conclude after the eighth right?

@Genkidu don't remind me that prequel was so pathetic. I was so mad on how she didn't do much. If I were her, I wouldn't have done sht. Let her real friend develop her power. I do believe that those two friends were candidates. Only the one that showed devotions was going to be showed as the real. Since the MC gave up right away, her powers were transferred to the friend to get the happy ending. I was so piss off.

now this is going o happen but they all believe it is the guy O+_O. like why are you so depressing? I didn't read after the first chapter and went to the chapter 9 cuz the prequel made me cry so much. I was crying so much that i felt to depression for a week LOL. She hates herself so much that made me want to hate myself. I don't think I could be friends with someone like her.

I can absorb energy easily. Negative energy kills me asap. I become too gloomy.

Power Uploader
I don't think that Tsuzuru girl or whatever her name is, is the princess. She's probably a manipulator because most of the vessels seems to not remember how or why they're in a certain location. She's replacing their memories. Norio is the real princess.

Nope she is the real one, the spirits cast the" spell"(brainwashing) that every vessel would gather around princess when her name was called out loud.

It was mention in early chapter.

Why does this author always do this to me 😭

Like it's a cute ending and all but I wish they didn't cut it short... I hope there is a tribute of this story in their next work so more things are resolved like with the small cameo of Satoki.

I hope the specials is about them not the otherworld. We dont care about the princess side.

Didn’t expect to see Satoki here, like being hit on the head unexpectedly. I did think there was a similar story to this one but hey suddenly I see good old Satoki. At least tell us how she went back to Miva! That ending was ****** but yeah as expected of Satoki’s story but still!!!

Totes love the ending. Its true to her character. We rarely see true martyr slash supportive to the bitter end type leads that really support others or the intended main characters. The frustration of wanting them to succeed or do something differently is much more real.

IRl often times people like them are called Beta. But theres nothing wrong with living like a Beta if it personally satisfys them. The problem is with those who forget to not put themselves in the shoes of others.

I suffer with the flow of beta mindset as well, I mean I get fucking frustrated cause Im already like that so why do I have to watch another being be one. But its doesnt mean its bad, it opens my eyes to them. Thats also the reason why Naruta prefered going back, to Norio at least, and although he mightve decided to go back just the same even without Norio on the other side. Its an added bonus to Naruta to go back home, since he values Norio and her principles. Plus I bet he also enjoys her company anyway.

Ohmayghd I sincerely am glad Miva and Satoki had the chance to be together. And, I WANT TO READ FURTHER IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP. THEYVE GOT WEIRDLY GOOD CHEMISTRY OKAY.

Supporter
aaah I have mixed feelings about the ending and by that I mean, I WANT MORE. the ending is happy but at the same time...... I wanna see more chemistry.

imo it's more satisfying than the prequel's but I would kill for more extras.
TENGA........... IS YOUR PRINCESS............. NORIO-CHAN? PLEASE SAY YES.

Users who are viewing this thread