Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I want to be chosen

Double-page supporter
@Ghang

Well i did like the japanese words on the panels without trying to redraw, it's better that way to any group and even reader, of course the placement of the translation beside the original text need to improve, maybe with a little bit more of size

Dex-chan lover
oh wow you've pretty much become on par with most decent TL groups. nothing to complain about except for the font you use for whenever she gets flirty like on page 14 of this chapter and 13 of the last chapter. it doesn't quite fit the original japanese font and it doesn't give me the same vibe. i think it should be feeling playful with a almost singing feel while the font you used feels energetic but a little chaotic.

with that all said thank you so much for picking this up. when i saw this a while ago, i was sad it wasn't in english but i followed it in hopes it'd get picked up. i didn't think it'd get picked up so soon.

Group Leader
@Elvarius the joke is that she always calls him a straightforward guy (正直男/しょうじきおとこ) while his name is, in the Japanese format of surnames first, written using the same characters (正 直男/ただし たたお)

Group Leader
@Reimans Noted. Thanks for the feedback and for reading.

@ninjazz Ah, I see I see. I can kinda see what you mean.

I just didn't want to spend more time looking through fonts to get the "perfect equivalent" just for those specific moments, so I ended up using something that I thought was close enough (relative to the other fonts I have).

If you have an idea for a font that is similar, let me know and I'll use it next time!

And haha no problem, thanks for reading and the feedback.

In a perfect world, all the Japanese words would be replaced instead of translated to the side, but having attempted cleaning and redrawing myself, I understand it can be a pain in the ass to make it look even half-decent, so this is fine really.
The fonts and overall typesetting you used here are pretty much perfect, and a lot better than in chapter 1.
I think you should rotate margin text but not a big deal.

Thank you for the translation, looking forward to the next chapters

Group Leader
@zornor Yeah, I already know I'll have a bad time with redrawing, so I don't plan on bothering with that (unless it's simple). Luckily, someone else did the cleaning and some redrawing.

Thanks for the feedback on the fonts n stuff. The good thing about being new to all this is that I can only get better from here (probably lol)

I'll keep the margin text in that non-rotated way for personal preference, so that it can be easily read. I don't want any of y'all tilting your heads to read those bits hahaha. (It's vertically read in Japanese too). edit: I guess the head tilting isn't really a problem on mobile, just kinda inconvenient.

Thanks for reading. I'm not sure when chapter 4 will come out though.

@xMirage yeah, I like the art and the characters' expressions a lot. I just hope the author has some new jokes or skits coming up.

Dex-chan lover
The gal makeup that makes them look like they got shot by the whore gun always makes think of those fat masculine cross dressers who have a smokers voice. I wonder do we still have multiple inch lengths again, not including dick inches? I've had textbooks that use 25mm=1 inch, then others with 25.4mm=1 inch then some with the 4th digit. that .4 can make a pretty big difference. Some say 180cm is 6 feet othes say 182/183cm is 6 feet. That .4mm can classify a load of men as manlets lol

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was a challenger but she was just a random wingman lol

Fed-Kun's army
your quality is good tbh, Japanese text don' bother me at all and thanks for blessing us with such fluff, can't wait to see more

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

I loved it, I have never been bothered by sound effects or anything mentioned on that last page, or, if I was bothered by them, it was a problem minor enough that I forgot about it by the end of the chapter.

Series seems like a ton of fun, looking forward to more of it !

Double-page supporter
bgMUrSj_d.webp

Users who are viewing this thread