Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - I want to hint at it

Group Leader
@OtokoNoKozou will fix again lmao why am I the one translating this, quick one of you take over (kinda serious about this actually if anyone is interested in taking over, msg me since I'm obv not suited for it anymore lol)

edit: holy shit wtf how did this not click with me the first time (not counting i was drunk) I was literally translating 特進科 like 20 times prior to this bit

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm. I think I would be fine leaving this world through precious particles.

Just to elaborate a bit on the menhera part, it is short for メンタルヘルス(mentaruherusu), which translates to 'mental health'(imo, instead of 'qualities', a better word would be 'traits'). So it involves mental disorders in general, including mental fatigue and stress. In manga it usually is a synonym to tsundere, or, in extreme cases, yandere.

If you want to see an example of it, check out Menhera Shoujo Kurumi-chan.

Power Uploader
I didn't expect so much comedy in one chapter, thanks for translation!

Fed-Kun's army
The whole class praising him is amazing, and then his catchphrase right after is so perfect, thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Mashiro should contact CERN and have them be on the look out for the "precious particles". Maybe she would get her name in an article or two if they are detected, identified, and verified.

Two simple text messages that cleared up a potential misunderstanding within seconds (not minutes, days, or 30 chapters) make Tadao a king among MCs.

Dex-chan lover
Tadao is the king of manga main characters.. he simply destroys cliches and misunderstandings, destroys drama and protects the purity of our beloved sweet vanilla romcom slice of life manga.

Fed-Kun's army
"I prefer eating my favorite foods all the time"
Yes, that's how favorite foods work.

Fed-Kun's army
Self-Insert Gyaru can feel the Precious Particles? Could she be a Newtype too?

Users who are viewing this thread