Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 38.5 - Volume 5 extras

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the work you've done for this series! I'll have to say, your end of chapter TL notes have been absolutely amazing from start to finish.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than being axed, it feels like the author realized he had ran out of ideas or that he wouldn't be able to continue it properly without it jumping out the shark, so he/she decided to simply end it before it got axed abruptly.

So yeah, the manga had shortcomings and the author had little experience or knowledge of what they were doing, so they decided simply to end it before it got stale. It's much better than simply trying to force it to continue and have it end abruptly in only one chapter without a proper send-off.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for translating this series!
Man, I hope a new series about a pure-hearted, tan-skinned Gal pops up soon.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than being axed, it feels like the author realized he had ran out of ideas or that he wouldn't be able to continue it properly without it jumping out the shark, so he/she decided to simply end it before it got axed abruptly.

So yeah, the manga had shortcomings and the author had little experience or knowledge of what they were doing, so they decided simply to end it before it got stale. It's much better than simply trying to force it to continue and have it end abruptly in only one chapter without a proper send-off.
I'd argue the other way, has to be an axing why? Cause all the side character stuff was rushed into the omake and the MC/FMC also got rushed into like what 2 chapters? If they ran out of ideas they could still end it way cleaner over a volume. To fit it into 2-3 ch plus a omake is more indicitive of a rushed axing.

Contributor
There's definite degree to make at least two more chapters for the side characters.

Group Leader
Loved the “pretty great” translations! Thanks for all your work over the years!
Going to check out your other scanlation work because of how humble and skilled you are, PBTL. Thanks so much for bringing us this series!
Thanks for all the work you've done for this series! I'll have to say, your end of chapter TL notes have been absolutely amazing from start to finish.
a bit late because i didn't realize md brought comments back, but thank yall very much for the kind words!

Contributor
A side ship addict like me deeply regrets not noticing this bonus chapter earlier. Thank you so much for working on this.

Seeing this fun little epilogue for all the other side ships teased in the last chapter really hit the spot. :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Even the least progressing couple had a wrap up, that's pretty rare!

Seems it's the only story released by tomboyish mangaka with nice pair of pillows, it's really a really shame... should make a spin-off about the other three couples, especially about incel Hamada and Mashiro, that would be a blast to read!

Thanks for scanlation to the very end, you're the best, really like how you did explanation for each problematic to understand for someone not familiar with subject topics. Thank you very much!

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka is a tomboy with big tits who likes women with big tits and ecchi stuff. Nice.

Jokes aside, yeah this does feel like the manga unfortunately got axed. Still, it stuck the landing pretty well, and has pretty consistent quality throughout its entire run. Plus, 2 years is nothing to scoff at, especially for a straightforward gag romcom.

Wishing all the best for her future projects.
I think that at the top of Page 7 she looks like Unluck.

iu

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

These days, in Japan, you can vote to choose the leaders of the nation when you turn 18, but you can't buy a beer.
It's that way in the US also, except the Younglings have to wait until 21 instead of only 20.

Users who are viewing this thread