Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san

Group Leader
Reminds me of that one about the high school girl who keeps trying to tease her classmate only he responds exponentially worse than she tried to tease him. What's that one called?

Edit: I was thinking of Sokuochi Mayuri-chan, but Midashitai Giya-san to Midarenai Tadamichi is really good, too, thanks!

t

OK, I get it. Your name is Tadao Tadashi... 😅

Group Leader
@AthK Yeah, I did select no group since I didn't really plan on doing the other two chapters (but a friend wants to read them so I might as well upload on here too lol). That's probably why I guess.

Haha, thanks. Though my Japanese isn't the best, I wouldn't say it's too bad either, but the poor quality thing is kinda like a inside joke for me so I just habitually keep using it.

I'd be grateful for the tutorials and any fonts you'd recommend. I literally just chose a few random fonts and called it a day lol. Hopefully the ones I chose were tolerable.

Group Leader
@t Yeah, I was thinking about trying to slightly change up that line every time he says it, but in the end just stuck to what the raws said. I agree that it is a little repetitive.

Also, I forgot to mention this in the extra page I put but I did take a couple liberties when it came to Ruu's lines, as I'm not too familiar with "gal speak" and there were some things she says that I just could not find any info about...

@Ghang
This was pretty good for a first attempt at uploading here. If you hadn't said anything about your Japanese translations I wouldn't had given it a second thought. Good job! It's pretty entertaining... I'd read more if you upload more.

Group Leader
@jwolfson Thank you. A couple of Ruu's lines were super wack, and I couldn't get a good translation for them, so I had to take some liberties to make it at least sound natural-ish.

t

@Ghang
> Yeah, I was thinking about trying to slightly change up that line every time he says it, but in the end just stuck to what the raws said. I agree that it is a little repetitive.

Don't worry, not criticizing your translation work, I think you did the right choice as a matter of fact!
Trying to keep it true to the raws or what the mangaka write is what a scanlator should strive for imo.

I'm just poking fun at the mangaka for how he wrote it. :)

And thanks for translating!

Group Leader
@buyt431 No clue, have you seen her!?

@t haha no worries I didn't take it the wrong way. Thanks for reading.

Not having my brown sugar gf near me to enjoy this content and pestering her while reading this is suffering
Chocolate ladies ftw!

Group Leader
While we wait for chapter 4 (not sure when that will come out) you guys can expect the extras/shorts that are currently available to be done soon.

Well, "soon" meaning after a few days minimum. I gotta go back to translating my light novels and other stuff, but I'll try to make time to do a short every few days (there's only 4 out rn iirc).

Users who are viewing this thread