Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, I remember now. The author/artist also drew those Gudao x Musashi works on twitter, no wonder the premise felt so familiar.

A manga featuring a gyaru heroine but without the usual beta cuck simp male protagonist? Wooow...Huge thanks to the translators. A rare gem for those who find gyarus cute but got turned off by the timid flustered little sh*t that always accompany the gyarus as a package deal.

Im glad its not the my girlfriend is a gal type of manga. Looking forward to the next chapters! :)

Group Leader
for the "straight forward man" and "my name is" parts, since those don't really make sense together in English, maybe a less literal translation that would fit better is something like them calling him "Mr. Straightfoward" and him replying with something along the lines of "that's not my name". It still fits the theme of him being really straight-forward and to the point, but reads a bit better without deviating too far from the original text imo.

@Liquidxlax Seems to me like a reason to shit on the japanese with utmost authority at the same wavelength Americans in general like push shitty comedies and series while Italians still have tv shows about old people and the germans still impose degenerate entertainment while pushing for censorship from foreign media entering their country when they have animated donkey sex as a satire from beauty and the beast

Dex-chan lover
If you're not here for the plot (which is very likely), you're here else for the facial expression, else for the gigantic meme potential.

I was here for both.

Users who are viewing this thread