Teihen Ossan, Cheat Kokusei de Isekai Rakuraku Life - Ch. 1 - Special Skill "Game"

Dex-chan lover
I guess that's one way to integrate the whole "online market" isekai cheat skill lol

Dex-chan lover
Imagine playing video games and being sent to another world and your unique skill is just… fucking playing video games
So... Gundam N-Extreme?
I mean, the MCs also play a video game (Gundam Extreme VS), being sent to another world (Gundam worlds) and their skill is basically playing a video game (EXVS) since they use EXVS skill on Gundam battles in isekai.

Dex-chan lover
Bro ur telling me he spent 10 years never even touching the trade corner?! YOU CAN ONLY PLAY THE SAME GAME FOR SO LONG BEFORE U GET BORED ENOUGH TO TRY EVERYTHING CMON MY GUUYYYY
My take on it was that the original owner of the body never played the game AT ALL because he did not understand it.

Double-page supporter
My take on it was that the original owner of the body never played the game AT ALL because he did not understand it.
Nahh, the new owner who knows how to play games! It said he’s been living there for OVER 10 years already after he possessed the body and learned about the skill. That’s why it’s freaking crazy lol.

Edit: bro why aren’t images working lol

Dex-chan lover
I think it's the first time I've read younger people isekai becoming an older person. Usually, it's the other way round.

MD@Home
Controller-wanking console peasants, controller-wanking console peasants everywhere…

Dex-chan lover
Man, imagine getting isekaied but become older adventurer with no skill.

40 years old, no skill or fortune.
That is straight up debuff in itself.

Even a small skill could be useful like Sword Mastery Lv.1 or something.

Spending 10 fucking years without opening the trade in your game? What dumbass does that? 10 years of playing same game.

Then again, this is still manga, there is high chance he can turn young again with his skill.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread