Teihen Ossan, Cheat Kokusei de Isekai Rakuraku Life - Ch. 4.2 - Helpful Efforts

Dex-chan lover
I kinda keep forgetting what happened every time I usually just go back and read all the chapters might drop

Supporter
the memories of the previous owner affects him too much...
rdj-robert-downey-jr.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

lol i guess another 'struggling' adventurer he can advise on the right path or make some kinda strength potion for

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Well, monster hunting not just anyone forte, especially if meeting them can just trigger some trauma...
(OωO`)...

Dex-chan lover
Brooo.. 10 years in and you don't have any battle experience?

What the fuck did you even do? No way you just pick up herbs for 10 years and never encounter a single monster even a stray one.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Well, monster hunting not just anyone forte, especially if meeting them can just trigger some trauma...
(OωO`)...
One time is not enough to tell though.

Sometimes people who are not use to combat can freeze up and but not later after learning some coping mechanisms.

Though avoiding excessive combat is likely required, as even experienced soldiers can freeze up like that if the stresses build up, this was a part of all the PTSD from different wars they became aware of after Vietnam.

I think part of the military indoctrination to see you squamates as a extended family is partly to help with this, as people are more likely to fight when those they care about are on the line, and more likely to not abandon someone they genuinely care about.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the instructor who showed up here is one of the two guys he was originally partied with in the flashback. Not much info, but he has the same hairstyle/same age and has been paying attention to him despite being just an iron rank.

Users who are viewing this thread