Teihen Ossan, Cheat Kokusei de Isekai Rakuraku Life - Ch. 7.2 - Danger Bonus

Dex-chan lover
Hm... The guards came awfully quickly for that goblin attack to be reported to the authorities when the party got to the city.

In my head, this means it can go 1 of 2 ways:
1. He is just picked up as a known associate of the Wanted Guy. Nothing extra special needed for this scenario. Since there's an ongoing manhunt, he's being taken in for questioning.

2. He was not the actual driver that was assigned to that caravan. So the moment he got to the city, it got reported that an unknown caravan driver came in with a shipment. Bit more complicated, but involves him and the wanted guy being currently in cahoots. So the Cargo, could have been almost anything, but Wizard would be directly involved in smuggling something out of the city. Page 6 has the barrel still sealed, so it shouldn't be the Wanted Man climbing out of it. And the art on Page 4 makes it look unlikely he could even fit inside it.

Dex-chan lover
Hm... The guards came awfully quickly for that goblin attack to be reported to the authorities when the party got to the city.

In my head, this means it can go 1 of 2 ways:
1. He is just picked up as a known associate of the Wanted Guy. Nothing extra special needed for this scenario. Since there's an ongoing manhunt, he's being taken in for questioning.

2. He was not the actual driver that was assigned to that caravan. So the moment he got to the city, it got reported that an unknown caravan driver came in with a shipment. Bit more complicated, but involves him and the wanted guy being currently in cahoots. So the Cargo, could have been almost anything, but Wizard would be directly involved in smuggling something out of the city. Page 6 has the barrel still sealed, so it shouldn't be the Wanted Man climbing out of it. And the art on Page 4 makes it look unlikely he could even fit inside it.
if you look at the earlier chapter , it makes it quite clear that the trio were 'friends' when they were kids/basically the same headband and mole, although i don't know how much of a threat he is in also potentially being wanted as opposed to the wanted bandit starting to go down the criminal path and like "come on we're friends/you can trust this side hustle" tho be nice if these chapters were longer like 3-4 original chapters converted into manga form considering it's apparently over 200 chapters

Like the Purification isekai that only updates once a month as well yet the pace still feels slow to people unless it's intended to last for years or so

Dex-chan lover
i suppose that's enough time for someone to have a diff personality tho i imagine both mc and the original 'soul' probably didn't have too unique of a personality
Don't think there was a different soul, at the start of the story he explains that he went through life never noticing anything special or important about his gaming skill, and then spent another ten boring years picking herbs and gaming in his off time, after getting his past life memories back. So he's just always been this couch potato guy, and is only now trying to change himself.

Dex-chan lover
Don't think there was a different soul, at the start of the story he explains that he went through life never noticing anything special or important about his gaming skill, and then spent another ten boring years picking herbs and gaming in his off time, after getting his past life memories back. So he's just always been this couch potato guy, and is only now trying to change himself.
I meant like before that, since he even tho he played the game for ten years, it's not like he was self aware since childhood or so instead of remembering through flashbacks like some isekai where they start basically from birth or whatever, but i guess it doesn't matter too much since he's moving on from his past/wouldn't have helped him since the dream didn't happen til later on but i guess it would've raised too much suspicions if he got good equipment in game or so, although given the novel's like 200+ chapters i imagine the action is gonna pick up and get wild or so like ppl say about the Purification isekai

Dex-chan lover
All of this is nice and the discussions make sense. But am i the only one that noticed there was almost no progression this chapter? Pretty much nothing actually happened.

Dex-chan lover
All of this is nice and the discussions make sense. But am i the only one that noticed there was almost no progression this chapter? Pretty much nothing actually happened.
I think it'll pick up more when he goes into the 'dungeon' he mentioned to the archer (and we haven't seen his 'daywalker' ability in action yet too), and there was that princess that said she'll be collecting on him getting the cherries/skills or so later

Tho given how some of these chapters are split into two parts, and it seems to update about once a month, it might take like a couple years/50 chapters in unless the author speed runs things, tho even the first chapter was fairly short, considering the text is like 200 chapters, it would be better to do like 4-5 text chapters converting into one manga chapter

The barrel has a loli inside.
lol i feel like unless they were knocked out it'd be hard to smuggle a person versus like illegal drugs

though the MC gave the receptionist his apples in a barrel before so idk if there's anything indistinct about the other one they were transporting bc it would be weird to change it/feels like he'd recognize his own product/would think nobles would hire their own personal carrier to pick up the 'luxury' products

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread