Teihen Ossan, Cheat Kokusei de Isekai Rakuraku Life - Ch. 6.2 - Wizard

Dex-chan lover
Well, he's the Daywalker, Blade. With all of their strengths and none of their weaknesses.

And unless you're a child, you couldn't transport a noble person inside a barrel. Adult Humans barely fit inside a barrel, without life ending bends.

I see where you're going with it, but you end up with the trope of messy language to let people get away with stuff. And this doesn't seem that serious of a story.
well she is a ghost? immortal anyways so i guess she doesn't need to do anything like sneak around. But yeah hopefully we see his 'daywalker' ability in action at some point

tho even if it's not someone in the barrel he's def connected to the criminal b/c his old adventuring partner showing up def isn't a coincidence, and his flashback has his companions 'blacked out' but prolly to obscure to 'wanted' person poster b/c he has the same headband and mole so hopefully MC doesn't have to strike down his companion (tho like he said copywriting and other jobs are available so even if you had your heart set on being an adventurer, you can still do other jobs with a prosthetic)

I think i found the raws of the written novel? and it's up to like, over 100 chapters (that's some commitment if it doesn't get cancelled but i guess for the artist it's a guaranteed steady paycheck) so i imagine there might be a bit more serious stuff, or just a handful of plot moving arcs now and then even if the overall tone isn't as serious as those edgy revenge isekai lol.

Dex-chan lover
Everything seems real sus. Merchant carriage with just a single barrel.
Everyone else is talking about how suspicious this is, my first thought was "Are they transporting a barrel of his super expensive luxury apples to a noble?"
Hah, now that would be a twist.

Dex-chan lover
1 barrel? Most likely, it's a decoy run. That'd my guess, anyway.
well considering it required multiple adventurers and a split pay i wouldn't be surprised if there was a second wagon with more stuff and one set aside for them to ride in since they wouldn't ride in the front

(also rereading it about the archer, unless the translator chose to pick rather than it being exact versus gender neutral /ambiguous in the original, MC calls archer "he"/"maybe he's trying to comfort me?")

Dex-chan lover
Naming a sword character "wizard" is like naming a cat "dog", very funny author

I skimmed the novel translation, his name in there is "Wizer", not too much diff but i suppose it wouldn't necessarily make you also think 'wizard' but romanization might be diff depending, since the novel sometimes calls him Akioon with two o's instead of one

Users who are viewing this thread