Teihen Ossan, Cheat Kokusei de Isekai Rakuraku Life - Ch. 7.2 - Danger Bonus

Dex-chan lover
lol i guess it'd be less of a dramatic thing without a 'downfall' but he could've easily also been painted as a sympathetic person down on his luck but still able to make the most of it and being a parallel even if Akion had a bit of an 'advantage' now with his 'skill' (tho feels like he could've just taken part of what was in the barrel [unless it was dangerous to remove] instead of making noise and trying to fight wizard).

although if i was mc, i wouldn't necessarily resent them bc i'd consider that old man a 'diff person' but it would be awkward if they did sorta stay friends (crime aside) and then him being like "wow are you really the same person) but assuming they haven't talked since they were kids (and he mentioned seeing them a couple times but didn't have a convo with them), i suppose that's enough time for someone to have a diff personality tho i imagine both mc and the original 'soul' probably didn't have too unique of a personality

What was in the barrel?

So, Wizard was helping the thief

And the barrel is probably filled with apples?
I guess they're keeping it hidden for now unless a report after Wizards arrest mention it. idk why it would be his own apples or so since the guild mentioned that 'nobles' liked his stuff so they would've hand picked some adventurers or so lol, plus the Wanted guy would probably have trouble reselling the apples even if he steals it unless he had other ppl to do it for him and paying them a cut (unless someone who read the novel(?) can answer it, but they sure are teasing us about it)

Dex-chan lover
Human trafficking?
didn't ppl point out last chapter it would've been hard for a human to hide in a barrel?

Tho it would be interesting if next chapter didn't have mc/switched perspectives and a flashback and showing the interrogation scene

Dex-chan lover
didn't ppl point out last chapter it would've been hard for a human to hide in a barrel?

Tho it would be interesting if next chapter didn't have mc/switched perspectives and a flashback and showing the interrogation scene
A children could enter the barril

Dex-chan lover
That means you still resent them, bro.
You're just calm about it.
:facepalm:
You can 'forgive' someone but still want nothing to do with them (although i wouldn't consider him the 'same person', but it'd be better to try to avoid ppl the original person knew in the past [i wouldn't be surprised if there was a plot point about his original parents hearing about the success and trying to beg him for money, not that you could rly prove blood or so, but i guess if he gets a disguise skill later that might help, other than being registered with the guild, though i doubt at this point they'd even remember him/know what he'd look like as an adult]), other than like being roped into another group quest i don't think he'd wanna be on an official team with anyone, new or not with his skill and having to deal with the noble ghost lady 'collecting' on her favor later on lol

well with the money you have now, might as well save up for a little place of your own or maybe start an orphanage!
even with young children i'm not sure he'd really trust anyone that might discover his skill (unless he had a private room they couldn't break into), but he was supporting the kids he came across in his own way, doesn't mean he needs to provide them a place to live versus his own (tho depending on the town/what happens in the next arc maybe he'd somehow get some kinda portable RV or just simply stay in a nicer tent or so)

i wouldn't be surprised if there was already some kinda orphanage/center for the kids to sleep in instead of them camping out all night eating dinner after selling off the herbs they collect, since they seem independent other wise versus them thinking it's pity, since before he was also staying in cheap inns, so a small group of children renting a room and splitting the cost isn't impossible.

A children could enter the barril
other than someone scared or knocked out i feel like most kids wouldn't stay still that long/well behaved to not get noticed, esp since MC and the Archer was riding in the same wagon b/c there was space i imagine (plus wasn't the top sealed? i don't think there was any thing to show that there were hints of someone unless they used magic, but if anything they could've just put in some empty barrels to not stand out versus, "we have most of the barrels in the other wagon, this one's just bare because two other ppl are riding in the back)

Dex-chan lover
He was up to no good? Noooo, who could have seen that coming :meguu:
Even if he was, there is no way the guards would've known. Hell, from the reports he even seemed like a mere disabled driver that nevertheless tried to guard the cargo and got kicked for his troubles.

Dex-chan lover
Even if he was, there is no way the guards would've known. Hell, from the reports he even seemed like a mere disabled driver that nevertheless tried to guard the cargo and got kicked for his troubles.
i assumed that was a faked robbery like someone else mention (but given the trouble with the goblins it would've been easier for the headband guy to simply sneak off versus causing a scene), assuming they didn't just like get into a conflict/him having doubt and changing his mind at the last minute since he was like "i shouldn't have listened to that idiot"

tho i wonder if the guards will call him in to be some kinda chara witness, if he didn't write down a statement like "The bandit on the wanted poster tried stealing from our caravan"

Users who are viewing this thread