Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 9 Ch. 58 - The “A Mysterious Beauty Joins the Stage” Strategy! Part 1

Dex-chan lover
M97jmbp.png
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Femboys are gonna take over the world aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! I'm all in for it, they're better than women. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Just seeing the volume cover while keeping in mind the MC is narcissistic as hell, he probably cloned himself, and because of said narcissism, whatever genderbent's name is will join the harem, maybe even as his sister or something...
Tag: Selfcest

Dex-chan lover
Just seeing the volume cover while keeping in mind the MC is narcissistic as hell, he probably cloned himself, and because of said narcissism, whatever genderbent's name is will join the harem, maybe even as his sister or something...
Does it count as incest if you’re fucking yourself, or is it technically masturbation :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Do note it might be an outer appearance change like redo healer

Unless he can thanos his dick out of existence and replace it with a clam, well it's hard enough anyways to tell if they genderbent or crossdress if they're a shapeshifter.

Edit : Stratch that, seen him naked in girl form on raw and he has a clam instead of an eel.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"(She's a full-on pervert.)"
Is there anyone in this manga who isn't?

While it's illustrating their mental state and such, I don't think the girls would react quite like that in that situation.

His face is still kinda him. Dress is cute, though.

This healing magic is the norm in my mind now.
Any less than this, can't be called healing magic anymore.
What did you expect, healing magic being used for actual healing?

Users who are viewing this thread