Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Let’s Get On Slaves’ Good Side!

You idiot- you thought it would turn out any other way having her instruct those girls? XD)))

Aggregator gang
yeah she's cute and looks innocent, but she has been brainwashed... such an ironic purity

Seeing her expression in the last page remember me to a certain Web novel about Isekai and modern weaponry
Idk, I'll just use spoiler tag
Also this is not a spoiler about this manga but the wn I said earlier so maybe this will out of topic

So the MC was transported to another world with the ability to summon modern weaponry and the army to operate those weaponry. The world he came to is just like a battle royale with other summoned dude and you can get a portion of the ability of someone that you've killed. He have a ability to full healing someone but the sides effect is the one who was healed will become so obsessed to him that they think he is some kind of deity

So when I saw Bel's expression I just remember that wn

Double-page supporter
@vannn, the problem between the two is that the guy doing good for bad reasons is just waiting for a chance to do bad for bad reasons. You can praise him for the past, but he essentially has an untrustworthy future.

Still, he's hilariously shooting himself in the foot because of his cowardice.

Tearmoon empire (male versión). jajaja this cowards lord trend are good for laughs, and we good the loli yandere, lets see how it gies. Nice series

Damn that sister turned the new girl into a lunatic, I can see it in her eyes HAHAHHA! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@keshire
the problem between the two is that the guy doing good for bad reasons is just waiting for a chance to do bad for bad reasons

That's sort of a leap, but even accepting that, ensuring your own survival isn't a "bad" reason necessarily. The means he's used have also been unambiguously good for literally everyone he's come in contact with so far (by any standard).

I get the joke, he's a selfish man who does good thing despite himself, but his supposed "scum" behavior is basically trying to survive in a disadvantageous situation (and wanting a harem I guess). The joke undercuts itself by having the MC be fairly reasonable.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOO!!!!! Her eyes in that last panel!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread