Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Let’s Get On Slaves’ Good Side!

Double-page supporter
@AkairoNeko good thing parabola is just the artist of this one. Well still good if it ain't just the artist if you are into that.

@Robbini Even if he reveal it they will just ignore and filter it just like real life fanatic. Fanatic will ignore all the bad thing even justify it despite condemning the other group for doing the same thing. The its okay if we do it mentality.

Reminds me of that Monty Python film Life of Brian. There are real life examples but this one has comedic feel.

Dex-chan lover
Well let’s keep on going down the rabbit hole. I can only image holy crusade for the MC because misunderstandings lol.

Dex-chan lover
I see the yandere factory is working well.
Rather than a harem, you will get a yandere harem. Aren't you happy rize?

Double-page supporter
Reminds me of TearMoon Empire Story. That one has the princess get executed and returned to her younger self. All of her action are perceived to be out of benevolence but the truth she is just doing it out of self preservation.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, yanderes have a high proficiency in the killing arts, so having your own personal Yuno or Toga would definitely keep rivals in check.

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove

Eh, I tend to hold outcomes higher than intentions, someone who does good for selfish reason and someone who does good for selfless reason are functionally the same to me.

Dex-chan lover
What have you done.
That's not how you rehabilitate someone.

Alicia just casually turn the slave into yandere assassin

Users who are viewing this thread