Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 7 Ch. 50 - Let’s erase Rize-kun!! (We really should!)

Dex-chan lover
I love how batshit insane this manga is. It leaves my brain too occupied for my various mental health issues to make me feel bad.

Contributor
He finally met his match, a dude with an abnormally large mole in the middle of his forehead

Also, man this manga sure went off the rails

Power Uploader
FINALLY PLOT. Oh my god, ever since he beat the Goddess there has been such a dire lack of plot.

well actually no it was in the manga not sure which chapter but they were revived in a tiny panel i think it was missed with so much randomness that i think a lot of people didnt notice but a lot did as well
Chapter 42, page 15. In the bottom 2 panels you can see his parents tombs and a hand raising from the ground. It is the first time the parents are seen on screen, tho.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I missed a chapter where he revived his parents? Or maybe that was just off-screened.
It happened during his fight with the king, until their appearance now there is a total of like 3 panels showing they got revived

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realize his parents got Monster Reborned. Thanks to those that mentioned the panel where it happened.

Users who are viewing this thread