Teiji ni Agaretara - Ch. 23

@Pachka84 Are you that weird guy/girl with strange delusions about light-haired and dark-haired girls relationships?

@CSmith327 Sometimes, people are talking about dropping it because they are tired of such tropes. Introducing rivals in such manner is fairly unoriginal and often useless plot device. Although, i agree that readers should see arc through as it may turn out in many different ways, some people are still expecting those old irritating plots and don't even want to see a glimpse of them.

this chapter ruined my fluffy feelings and my 10 rating 😭😭 bad author bad!

Double-page supporter
80% sure the friend's just pushing her to admit that she also won't leave her partner, regardless of current worries.

@GrayBypasser Yeah, Pachka's obsessed with hair colors for whatever reason. First time I've seen em comment three times (though I blocked them a long time ago), so it's got me kinda curious about what they're saying

Fed-Kun's army
@GrayBypasser I went and looked back at other chapters with her friend and it's understandable for her to suggest what she did. In the ones she was in it never implied that she was interested in guys or that one of her previous partners was a guy. In fact she mentioned being upset when seeing a friend she liked getting married which happens sometimes in yuri manga when a girl is crushing one-sided on a straight girl. She saw the mc struggling in her relationship and is trying to steal her away, it's pretty shitty of her but understandable. Next chapter will divulge into her friendship with the mc and how they met.

@Csmith327 It may be understandable in this situation, but this plot device of introducing rival just to strengthen the couple relationship is pretty overused. It is uncommon in real life, so when it happens in every second manga, it just feels disappointing and so very unrealistic.

Group Leader
I mean... we knew she was a lesbian. But seriously? I hope this is a just a joke. Mahiro has been pretty cool every time she appeared and, like... why? It doesn't make sense. I hope she's just joking, otherwise it's kinda... poor writing? Like, way to take advantage of your friend? Mmm, I don't know. She probably does like her and did it out of the blue and will regret it later? Well, either way, I hope she gets a gf that stays with her since apparently she's dated many already :/. Let's see where this heads...

πŸ€” I think the next chapter will be "it's just a joke..now you know what I mean (you decide what's best for you)" thing.. it's more like a reverse psychology..I don't think she's a rival..

@zokoi19 i did so i said it..xD yeah,you cant get the vibes that she's interested with her friend and
she's always helping Yukawa-san when she's in trouble..no way she's gonna make herself one

Dex-chan lover
To me, it seems that Mahiro does like her, but she's not actually expecting a positive reply from Kayoko. Mahiro has been nothing but supportive of their relationship and this is probably just her way to clear the air for Kayoko.

Fed-Kun's army
She's a great friend and is probably trying to help Kayo think in a different perspective..

Thank you so much for the blessing, can't wait to read the next one πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Users who are viewing this thread