Teiji ni Agaretara - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter today! 😁 I really appreciate it!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter!

AND NO, WE DONT NEED A THOT. BEGONE AND LET OUR KAYO X KAORI SHIP SAIL AT PEACE.

Nice try, author-san. But i know it's just a tease to trigger her resolution

Dex-chan lover
What's your angle bitch?
Capturetrrtr.png

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
nononononono, pls say no

I hope after this she will realise how stupid she of for actually thinking about breaking up, just because 'shE wOuLD bE hApPiEr witHoUT SomeONe lIke ME".

Spoiler for those who want to know what the next chapter is about:

It's just how these two met. And it's a very short one, so the next chapters will still be about it. Also, her friend seems to be totally serious.

Dex-chan lover
REeEEeE

*table flip*

Ya it's probably fine. Maybe. She wasn't blushing and serious. For sure. Everything is fine.

Fed-Kun's army
Say "Just kidding!" bitch! SAY IT! Don't bring that nonsense into my fluffy OL yuri manga!

Dex-chan lover
XYmGSRc.jpg

Jokes aside, I'm 90% sure she's just kidding, cause that came outta nowhere. She's probably just gonna say something like "see? You don't wanna leave Kaori, so why are you entertaining those thoughts in the first place?".

But any way you look at it, there's no chance of Kayoko leaving Kaori, so there's literally nothing to worry about even if she's serious.

EDIT: also, the author just posted a cute Halloween comic of Kayoko and Kaori on twitter (I **think** it's just an extra, though the text in Japanese might contain spoilers from later chapters, idk): https://twitter.com/_osakana_man/status/1322955936676261894

Users who are viewing this thread