Teiji ni Agaretara - Ch. 23

Aggregator gang
She is just trying to give her a push in the right direction

Bruh.. why in the most of manga's. it's so-fuckin--very-godly-hard to just honest from the start.

Dex-chan lover
zbmn2an.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not particularly liking this development. I don't want waifu stealing in my wholesome office lesbians manga, but I'm not going to drop it cuz of this. I hate seeing people say Imma drop this now whenever stuff like this happens. At least let the story arc go through first. And don't forget; the author isn't writing this just for you so of course it's not going to go how you want.

Dex-chan lover
I think the friend is just pushing her to accept her real feelings and is not really trying homewreck, or so i want to belive...

Dex-chan lover
oh, will you people, relax xD
that friend has been nothing but suppotive of her reationship so far and nothing had pointed to her being interested before, she's clearly just pushing her buttons so she'll finally start to "fight for her girl" xD amd author-san just wanted a nice cliffhanger

Dex-chan lover
Ladies and Gentlemen.

They are back.

I repeat. This isn't a drill

They are back!

Dex-chan lover
I’m not sure if this is one of those “haha jk.... unless?” Situations or if she’s just trying to get her out of her own head

Dex-chan lover
Have we been introduced to this 'friend' before? I honestly don't remember
Edit: okay, we see her briefly in ch2, dunno if we see her again in other chapters before this

Dex-chan lover
Chill, guys, I'm sure that this cliche cliff is just for the "I would never break up with her!" - "and here you have your answer" in the next chapter 🤷🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread