Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 7 - Precious Things

Dex-chan lover
No.
She "WAS" a good lord. She "TREATED" her people well. (Past tense)
Neither her mother or big sister has ever done any Noble-worthy jobs for their people (she talks in this chapter)

So, for the "GREATER GOOD?", she planned to kill her big sister and take the Lord tittle (? mean questionable)
And then, the soldiers and knights who "Fake-supporting" her change their minds and Back-stabbing her. (Reason is unknown)

When her big sister reports everything to the Queen, everyone is thinking that "why didn't the big sister died instead"
The Queen even ask it in her face.

Now she became a Traitor / Criminal of the Kingdom. If she stays here, she and her subordinators will be hanged.
So she wanted to flee to Widendorf. And she needs a gift in order for Widendorf to accept her. She went and pillaged her own village, her citizen.
Holy shit, that's kinda messed up. I'm curious with the continuation.

Dex-chan lover
the translation isn't great but there's nothing wrong with extra notes. not everyone is as smart as you clearly are and there's no need to be rude
Translation aside though glad this is back, great villain set up as well
lmao what is this take, huge disagree, it is very easy to imagine many scenarios where extra notes are wrong, disruptive, distracting, condescending, etc.

bonus meme
l18g0f6vi7oz.jpg

Dex-chan lover
bro if you don't like them just don't read them. it is very easy to imagine many scenarios where extra notes are correct, informative, helpful, interesting, etc.
The TL notes that are informative, helpful, and interesting are in fact, informative, helpful and interesting. Guess what category "copypasting the deadass dictionary definition of 'dissent'" falls under :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
yeah I don't normally complain about translations, I can usually understand what's going on. But what the fuck was any of this chapter?

Group Leader
Took me a while to think about it because I had to go back and reread but it seems like Caroline is good at war but shit at politics like Ned Stark in GoT. The village she raided probably has some connection to her other than it was on the way to Vilendorf.

Also when defining a word don't use the word in the definition.

Ty for the post!! Really happy with the manga so far after reading the novel up to current, it feels like it's picking up on some things that felt missing or disjointed in the novel!

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest I did not understand what was going on here or how it connects to previous chapters
As far as I can tell, the young daughter leading the army sent the girl to the Queen and Princess (older sister) to inform of the idea to use the commoners to bolster her numbers.
Her sister was already shown to care about her contrary to appearances and rumors so she tipped them back that an “accident” breaking the wagon would buy them time while the bandits acted and therefore caused enough trouble to force reinforcements to be sent.
The big plot twist is that the Queen was never using her daughter as a figurehead or sacrificial pawn or trying to get rid of her, but threatened her of taking away the MC to stimulate her and put all those dumbasses under her command because of superficial good titles without checking all the trouble they caused in public like wrecking bars, gambling and peeping. The Queen genuinely thought they were an upstanding army without doing a background check and thought the Young Princess would be safe.

We have been under the impression this was all meant to be a rigged mission. Now we know the Queen cares so much she wanted the Princess to give up and fall back over fighting impossible odds and is regretting to have put her daughter with a rabble for an army that screws her reputation.

Dex-chan lover
Bro what is happening right now? If I brush up on the last chapters, will any of this make sense?!
Barely, the tl is just poor quality.

Basically the queen has received the message that Valerie's group needs reinforcements and they're likely pursuing Caroline's group.

The queen is worried for Valerie because she never intended for her to be put in this situation, it was supposed to be a simple bandit subjugation that she couldn't possibly fail, that's why she threatened to take the MC away from Valerie if she failed.

So the queen is asking Astartes to go and basically save Valerie in the first part of the chapter.

I have no idea what Astarte is talking about as she's doing her dance cause the TL is....is bad okay.

Second part is basically Caroline, the fallen lord who took over the bandit group, talking about why she has no choice but to flee to Vallendorf. Which is she got setup by her sister and her daughter is likely killed.

Dex-chan lover
This Caroline that they are after looks to be a great wife candidate for MC (98%)

She is a second daughter, has a big chest, hidden face equaling a beauty, fulfills military duties, devoted to family household, rules with care&compassion, won’t or try not to leave anyone behind and cares a lot about her subjects safety.

It is too bad that it looks like she is going to be killed for what she did to the village.

I don't know what is happening and i dont know who is speaking or who anyone is honestly... I thought this would foucus more on the male knight guy but he hardly even shows up in the chapters. maybe im just dumb

Users who are viewing this thread