Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 8 - Big Gamble

Group Leader
The genderbend lyrics:

🎵💃
Reclaim your pussy from evil.
Our pussy is seeking salvation.
Our pussy can't live on her own.
I don't quite understand the games the knights play, but I like how they all immediately pick up what's going on.

Seeing Polidoro slaughtering them shouldn't come as a surprise. Polidoro is a man who is accustomed to our normalcy of gender. So he's actually "OP" in this world cause he kept up with the masculinity of his old world and trained. The only thing that didn't change in this world is physics and biology. Having to deal with worn down tiny women should be relatively easy. Explains why he is so confident this whole time and why he has so much respect. I would like to see how people first reacted to him.

EDIT: Apparently, some of us are confused by the plot. Here's a quick run-down (lemme know if I miss something):

• FMC princess has yet to complete a campaign like her sisters, so Queen gives her the easy task of taking down bandits
  • Caroline along with bandits are attacking towns to gather resources and flee to a neighboring country.
  • FMC and co. pass by town that has been pillaged. They recruit villagers willing to fight the bandits.
  • Turns out the bandits are actually villagers from a different town where the nobility were set up, killed, and taken over.
  • Bandits are survivors that fled are with Caroline leading the group (one of the nobility from that town), and her loyal troop.
  • Caroline hopes to have revenge.
  • The main line of nobility/capital of the country is unaware of this situation, and think it is Caroline who has betrayed the Queen
  • In this chapter, MC/FMC & knights encounter the bandits and continue their assault. Knight captain yells false info to scare bandits even more. Polidoro continues the chase and assault.
  • All the other content has basically been about showcasing the genderbend stuff, fanservice, and Polidoro's POV. This is your basic royal knight's story, but the author makes it fun.
EDIT 2: Corrections in this comment

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
HEART - KEY DIVE - FREE LIBER-TEA WE STAND FIRM!
HEART - KEY DIVE - FREE LIBER-TEA WE STAND FIRM!
CYBERSTAN - DEMOCRATIC LAND, WE DEFEND TILL FINAL DAWN!
CYBERSTAN - DEMOCRATIC LAND, WE DEFEND TILL FINAL DAWN!

Users who are viewing this thread