Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Totally Unpopular

Dex-chan lover
The art, designs, drama, and (some of) the ribald humor is great... but I actually dread the erotica and whatever the writer has to demonstrate in "chastity reversal", to the point where I'm dreading future installments of this chapter based on how this one ended.

That's an unfortunate combination.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Still chaotic like before...
XD...

reu

Dex-chan lover
His adjutant Helga looks to be best girl already. I hope she's available for him or shows interest tbh.

She was seen in a flashback in the 2nd chapter so it's good if she's also from the Polidoro fief since she dislikes the capital's shenanigans and can be his legal wife so that his lands won't be taken away even if he has the duchess and the princesses as lovers. Hypothetically speaking.
Nah, she's
sharing a husband with her sister, back in their hometown

Dex-chan lover
vcpq49q.png
He’s going to have a dice roll, for a stamina check each night. If not death (crushed pelvis) by Snu Snu.

Dex-chan lover
The princess calls her female knights chimpanzees but I think it's unfair
Imagine they are training or on the battlefield. Their blood boiling. And then we have the MC stay nearby, equally boiling blood, constantly pumping smelly male hormones. Those female knights constantly inhale those smells...

The princess should be thankful that her female knights are still sane :D
more like mc would keep their lust under control. As he’s considered ugly, and they are attracted to more feminine men.

Dex-chan lover
tfw suddenly the little brother is awake and you can't get him under your waistband

as for the talk about the female knights and the MC's lack of wife candidates, he's ugly by the isekai's standards and there is definitely interference from the girls interested in him

honestly he's better off going home to find a girl, imo

Dex-chan lover
The best thing about this, I feel, is really the emphasis on how the main character is a huge muscle-clad testosterone tank instead of your typical Isekai slender Asian build.

Not that I have anything against them. But sometimes I want some fish with my chicken.

Users who are viewing this thread