Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Totally Unpopular

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss something or is this just the usual JP protag trope where they insist on being a eunuch despite everyone saying he doesn't have to??
There’s a mix of that but I think the focus shouldn’t be on his virginity but on the fact that, although we would love sex (that’s why he’s horny all the time), he’s preserving himself to protect his family’s Land and reputation. This was established in Ch.1

Having a guy popping a boner around important people would be like a serious army woman walking around with her nipples slipping through her outfit in front of her superiors. Men are the ones with less revealing clothing because their nudity is seen as private/taboo.

You need to remember that not only are the standards reversed, but we’re dealing with morals more akin to medieval times rather than resembling modernity

Dex-chan lover
There’s a mix of that but I think the focus shouldn’t be on his virginity but on the fact that, although we would love sex (that’s why he’s horny all the time), he’s preserving himself to protect his family’s Land and reputation. This was established in Ch.1

Having a guy popping a boner around important people would be like a serious army woman walking around with her nipples slipping through her outfit in front of her superiors. Men are the ones with less revealing clothing because their nudity is seen as private/taboo.

You need to remember that not only are the standards reversed, but we’re dealing with morals more akin to medieval times rather than resembling modernity
Ah, I got now. Thanks for clearing that up!

Dex-chan lover
This dude, 24/7

madden-giferator-chicago.gif

Dex-chan lover
It would be, it's established in this world that lower ranking women share their husbands with relatives and neighbors.

It's unheard of for nobles though, which is the reason why Anastasia was hesistant to jump on Astarte's plan.

Just kidding about here, but...

Just imagine if it did happen - The Queen, her two daughters, and his war buddy - and people are questioning it. Imperial Order: Lay that cock across the table and let them behold its glory.

All the other noblewomen look at it, look at him, look at the Queen, Princesses and the General, and then look at each other. And they all come to the conclusion:

A single night in bed with him is gonna require a week to recover. There is no way in god's green acre that just one woman is gonna be enough to handle that monster on a regular basis. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Late to the party, but I called it. It was only one line, but magic is in this world. They talked about a magic greatsword. so that theory I said last chapter is correct in part.

Group Leader
To those pervs who by reading and on the previous chapters sent this jewel to mangadex frontpage, you're the real MVPs.
I'm telling you it's the title of chapter 1 that's catching everyone's attention.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer this manga's way of subduing the isekai part on its storytelling since its really unnecessary.

The booty shots are also a big plus
Honestly what's the point of making it an isekai if you're not actually going to use elements from fhe characters previous life.

Dex-chan lover
....damn Helga thicc..and muscular... hopefully we get a beach scene sooner then later

Dex-chan lover
My man literally suffers from biggus dickus, what a man, hope he bangs soon so his pp and mind stay sane.

Dex-chan lover
Guy's a 32-incher with a girth as thick as a drain pipe.

Dex-chan lover
To the one who found and scanlate this series, I praise you and bow my me head. You just found a hidden gem.

Users who are viewing this thread