Tejina Senpai - Vol. 8 Ch. 128

Double-page supporter
@Pesukarhu5 I was about to say the same thing. I really don't mind if someone does this on an inactive series.

Contributor
an ending the ends nothing. I'm glad I didn't have to read everything to learn this.

uhh why is it that the last chapters are 87, the special nagatoro chapter and now this one? where are the others?? its been months since a new one

@ghostlykidd You're probably not seeing any new chapters becuase the manga is licensed. The official release is up to volume 7 already so if volume 8 is the conclusion then they are almost done translating the whole thing.

Why can't Japan end a story well? I've watched hundreds of anime, read dozens of series of light novels and manga, and I can't recall a single good ending.

@Generris

Really? Not even one? Code Geass and Mushoku Tensei were both decent at least. There's always plenty of dross no matter which medium/genre you're looking at, not everyone can make a masterpiece lol.

@gregger
While it never really tried to go anywhere the closest it ever got was during chapters 94-96.
They were supposed to go to a "date" to an aquarium, but she turned him down, Madara takes a pity on him and they go together instead, with Magic Senapi following them, which leads to some awkward situation, but ultimately leads nowhere.
but after that it was crystal clear it won't go that way.

tbh, don't care about shitty ending, still enjoy and wish the rest would be translated

Users who are viewing this thread