Tekito na Maid no Oneesan & Erasou de Ichizu na Botchan - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Not going to lie, I half expected to have married and had children in between already...
The other half that didn't expect what the first half expected is so happy now, but very, very confused if this should be called grooming...

Group Leader
@Kevadu @Darkmeep no he actually is calling her quite literally, "Old Hag". So yes, it's a very insulting and rude way to call someone, it's not just calling someone auntie or even old auntie. The romaji is "Babaa", insult to injury there's no honorific whatsoever, and his tone has never been keigo or "polite speech" you would usually use on your elders. On other hand tho he calls his parents Hahaue and Chichiue, an extremely polite and formal way to refer to your mom and dad.

NO! NO! NO! THIS IS TOO FAST PACED FOR MY LITTLE HEART! WTF IS THIS! I DONT WANT THIS TO END!
Although I’m happy they she realized her feelings. Also I thought MCs friend Was going to help with the proposal? Whatever happened to that?

Contributor
More progress in 10 chapters than 100 or 200 of others rom-coms.

I like that. I would like to buy this manga in french or in english one day, i hope it will be serialized, same for maid-san in my house.

Also ppl, don't worry about this being axed or something, the raws already have 19 chapters.

Aggregator gang
Eyy congrats! And the brat better start calling her name properly fast, or he's up for some beating.

Dex-chan lover
that was a weird spin. I thought for sure they were gonna do a bf route, but I ain't mad

Looking forward to attend the wedding and congratulations to the both of them. Thanks for the translations and can't wait for the next chapter!

I'm... I'm so happy for him/them. But mostly for Master, he successfully proposed (well, not what he had in mind) AND made her realize her feelings! Hopefully, mom isn't against it.
And I'm so excited to the reaction of his friend!

Hopefully, we at least get to see a lil' bit of their married life (naturally, I'd want to see the kids but knowing the bocchan, despite the fast pace of this surprisingly sol manga, I don't think he's particularly ready for the lewd for married people. But Ganbare on the name calling at least)

Users who are viewing this thread