Tekito na Maid no Oneesan & Erasou de Ichizu na Botchan - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
I never got into the mentality that you have to drink black coffee to show you are an adult. Which is good, because even at 41 years old I can't stand bitter things.

I'm so used to black coffee when I was 11 years old the my Older cousin decided to have his own cafe and I'm the fucking guinea pig that's why I'm used to different types of coffee

Dex-chan lover
@Lex79 It's more of a childish mentality than something most people take as fact. And most adults don't believe that anyways. It's mostly just kids, because they are told that it's the "grown up" drink....

So the real point of this chapter/trope is to show his immaturity. Showing that, even now, he still is immature and childish.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Ah~ Bitterness and spiciness. The taste of M&Ms
Maturity and masochism (as it is technically "painful" it sort of counts)

I myself am still learning to drink black coffee, buuut you need to drink good coffee to enjoy. Most of the time, coffee is bitter garbage unless you seek out good quality /end of coffee rant

Dex-chan lover
I will never drink black coffee in my life. I don't care how old I am, if I'm going to drink something then it better damn well taste good.

Contributor
Straight coffee is kinda blech to me. Gimme some milk coffee all the way.

Dex-chan lover
Black coffee is nice, especially when it's not an instant coffee.
Espresso is god.
Like, if you want a bitter drink that usually isn't tasty, look no further than beer.

Users who are viewing this thread