Tekkyaku no Ryoko - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Would you hit a girl? In a public place like a train? okay see what happens even if they're the ones to start it.

Also to every complaining that its just a one shot... a full serialized manga wouldn't even be written like this, appreciate what you have.
Yes I would. I'm not gonna let myself get beat up for no reason just because a chick is doing it.

The only time you hit a woman in my book is when she hits first and even then it depends who it is. This idea that you should never hit a girl is fine thinking but heavily flawed. Women today, at least in America, want equal treatment then be prepared if the guy you mess with decides to follow that mantra.

Dex-chan lover
Yes I would. I'm not gonna let myself get beat up for no reason just because a chick is doing it.

The only time you hit a woman in my book is when she hits first and even then it depends who it is. This idea that you should never hit a girl is fine thinking but heavily flawed. Women today, at least in America, want equal treatment then be prepared if the guy you mess with decides to follow that mantra.
No one said you have to get beat up, but self defense and hitting back aren't mutually exclusive. I just hope you're prepared from some rando punching you in the back of the head saying "you should never hit a girl"

Dex-chan lover
No one said you have to get beat up, but self defense and hitting back aren't mutually exclusive. I just hope you're prepared from some rando punching you in the back of the head saying "you should never hit a girl"
Don't worry I've been in that position before and that random got taught a lesson what blind white knighting does.

Again my position is you only hit a woman who starts it. Because if she's brave enough to hit you she should be prepared to get hit back. I've been in and seen too many times women thinking because who they're attacking is a dude they can get away with it.

Always funny to see a woman wise up when a guy shows he's willing to hit back.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, this was actually a banger, each page filled with action packed scenes and the art style was immaculate, dapper as fuck. Must read, expecting more food stuff from the author

Group Leader
Wxu4oM6.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Would you hit a girl? In a public place like a train? okay see what happens even if they're the ones to start it.

Also to every complaining that its just a one shot... a full serialized manga wouldn't even be written like this, appreciate what you have.
If a girl punches you, slap em back, equality in action.
And author -san, wack up and serialize some more of this delinquent love goodness

Dex-chan lover
I could see this being picked up, though this oneshot feels so complete it does feel a little hard to work out how it should be expanded on.
It feels like the relationship should immediately start after the opening/oneshot, and maybe the series set-up can be her worrying about whether she's acting 'suitable' for her boyfriend, meanwhile the boyfriend likes her the way she is; a soft boy who likes the tough tom-girl. Though this feels like it'd get old quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what year this takes place. Looks like it's showa era by their uniforms. Would love to see a series like this!

Yep, the bitching about one-shots is so damn obnoxious. On every single one, "noooo it's a oneshot". I can't fucking stand it.

Users who are viewing this thread