Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Double-page supporter
Fuck the “l.g.b.t. community” indeed — it's rebranded Abrahamic conservativism that's just as obsessed with gender and sexual morality..

The fact someone said this with all seriousness

Group Leader
I saved this image on my gallery, but i forgot the sauce *face palm.* should have save it with a name rather than random number.
EpNN3hPU8AIFjLK

does anyone know where is it from?
and its bothering me for awhile, because i dont know the story, yet.

@YumGumYum
that was fas, ty.

@firelight
Well, I don't have $100k, but I do buy good part of the stuff I like (all physical copies, none digital). Although it cost every single penny that fall on my hands (I literally don't spend my money in anything that it isn't a manga, light novel, book or anime stuff), in 5~6 years in this crazy rhythm I gathered a collection of 550 manga volumes (including light novels) (and only god know how many books I have)
So, considering my own experience, I think it's all a matter of sacrificing everything else + ordering the priority between the series that you want to buy (unless you're god damn rich, which I don't think is anyone case here)

TL;DR: If you're mad enough, is not afraid of burning all the money that you have and will have and has the resilience for pursuing sold out volumes for years, buying all that stuff is not a big deal

My my, look where are we
We are in a den of piracy
Even more specifically, in the alley of broken people
Be either psychologically and/or financially
It's obvious that there isn't a single wealthy person around
And anyone that proclaim such fallacy of prosperity
At the foot of the heaven's door is reduced to a pitiful sad, sad liar
Because no one with such abundance would't be spending their lives here
Shitposting and drowning in degeneracy
Would you look at that (╯✧▽✧)╯
I found my inner "drunk trash poet" self again!
Hope I can send it back to earth quickly this time
Too much cringe to let it see the daylight
Argh! No! This wasn't supposed to be a poetry too! Time for me to disappear before it become worse
13Jh.gif

@Richman
Hey, at least you are rich in other things, no? Being humble is a form of richness (as well for any other virtue)

Dex-chan lover
I tried licking myself to see what I taste like, but I don't know. I don't think I'm cut out to be a cannibal.

@Greenfrost so it doesn't taste bad you say? I gave my arm a good chomp to see for myself, but I don't taste like anything as well.
Does this mean I can eat myself without worry of taste? I'll come back after eating a cut-off limb of mine to report results if I'm alive observations show promise.

I’m sick all the time recently, no one loves me, have no family, friends drifted apart. I just spend my time deluding myself though mangas here, buying online and on tapas, Tappytoon trying to find happiness somewhere other than my life .
I just had the most horrifying nightmare and I woke up in cold sweat this morning and the person I asked for advice from had me more scared than the nightmare itself! If only I hadn’t spoken of it.
But after pacing myself, I managed to calm myself, but I’m still afraid of having another nightmare, but I’ll be fine....probably

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Now that I am officially on vacation until early January, I am very bored, I can only read manga, watch videos and play videogames for so long before I get tired, maybe it's time to start the 1000 pieces puzzle?

Group Leader
I have near death experience once, a real close one actually, even though i love gore myself, but still to think about it i can die at that time and i'm not going to exist in this world by now is scary enough and it makes my back head hurt a lot.
@MawMaw might be know about a bus run over story shit.
Some people in Indonesia is sure scary, because their decision to end someone life to have something temporary is so high, even if they're not thinking about it and having an accident on the road and the person they run over not died, they'll end his life. The reason they do that is because money and shit.

It just that i can't forget about that moment. I hate it and it hurt my head.
EozCE1JUwAAALco

Users who are viewing this thread