Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Group Leader
@pandascepter @Greenfrost What kind of degenerate do you think I am? =.=

@justforthelulz They didn't ban me because they knew I wasn't lying, or at least that's what I think. XD I really was trying to upload a new chapter before going to work, only to see that message. Thought it might have to do with the 502 or maintenance or whatever. The poll was just... something extra. =w= It's okay now, probably just some temporary server issue. But still, they could have at least responded instead of just deleting it like that. >_< Made me sad because I was looking forward to that poll. T_T

That thread brings back some salty memories. Biggest shitposter somehow didn't get the ban, lol.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I was gone for like 3 hours and missed so many comments from my good friends at www.mangadex.org

Supporter
Biggest shitposter somehow didn't get the ban, lol.
Not gonna lie I was also pissed that nothing happened to him (not that it should've since he did nothing wrong) and avoided him at first because of it. Turned out he's a swell guy(?) and a blast to shoot the shit with too bad he's MIA.

Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
Shame he isn't here to see the poll results of the new announcement thread.

Dex-chan lover
Had to check if that was real. It isn't. Although, I definitely have trypophobia, and that isn't actually considered an official condition yet.

Staff
Super Moderator
It seems Haiku-duck relations are a bit shaky rn

stupid friend: proceeds to do something he knows I hate
me: kicks him
also me: bursts a vein and end up with a ugly bruise in the right feet
In the end I don't know what is worse, the fact that i still want to kick him more or the pain
I guess his stupidity is the worst thing after all

Dex-chan lover
I have read somewhere here before about someone having their wisdom motherf*cker teeth growing in the wrongest direction.

IT HAPPENS TO ME. F*CK.
I WAS TOLD ABOUT IT THIS MORNING AND THE OPERATION IS SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW-

anyway how often is the case of the bloody pillow occurring? 👉👈

Aggregator gang
Someone who I hurt badly has suddenly reappeared in my life after two and a half years, and I don't know how to treat the situation.

@IdanaHamz
Get a full anesthetic if you can.

I've had a local anesthetic for all of my wisdom teeth and it wasn't so bad.

But I also had a local anesthetic for a different occasion which was not so pleasant: I appearantly had a stray tooth growing upwards into my nose cavity. It never broke through any flesh and I could never feel it or never had any pain caused by it, but it might have made problems in the future. Anyways, to remove it they had to cut upwards through my mouth cavity and then grind it away, which took about 1 hour. Afterwards I had to wear a plastic plate in my mouth for 10 days, which supported the top of my mouth cavity, so the hole in it could heal.

Users who are viewing this thread